Johor Premium Outlets
Johor Premium Outlets also known as JPO is located at Kulaijaya, Johor.
The location is only 8-minute drive away from Johor Senai International Airport and about 30-minute drive away from Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint.
JPO offers wide range of world famous outlets and branded footwear, clothes and accessories at lower price.
People no longer need to travel oversea for brand items as JPO has brand outlet stores offering up to 70% discount every day.
If you are shopping lovers, you can visit Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) for branded shoes, clothes and many more.
Taxi From Singapore To Johor Premium Outlet
SGMYTAXI provides private 7 seater taxi service from Singapore to JPO at affordable price. The journey from Singapore-Johor border is estimated about 1 hour under normal traffic condition. The 7 seater taxi service is top choice for a family with elderly and kids or group travel.
This is the most convenient and hassle free mode of transport service. It is very popular among Singaporeans and tourists as they do not need to get off from MPV vehicle for immigration clearance.
All you need to do is just hand over your passport to drivers. The will do the rest for you. Besides that, our driver will pick up from any location in Singapore (home, airport, hotel & etc) and thus save your time if compare with travelling by bus.
Comparion Between MPV Taxi & Limousine Taxi
Check out below for advantages and disadvantages of these two types of taxi services:
Advantages of MPV Taxi
- Get More For Less – Easy to reserve the taxi via online, price is reasonable, Luxury and spacious 7 seater fleets, Experienced and professional drivers pick you up and drive you to reach your selected location.
- Make The Trip Easier – You are not required to get off the vehicle at Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint and Johor Customs. Just need to hand over the passport to driver. The drivers will do the rest for you. Save your time & hassle free trip.
- It Is Highly Affordable – The transfer rate is affordable.
Disadvantages of MPV Taxi
- It’s expensive if you travel alone
Advantages of Limousine Taxi
- Luxurious Ride – “Premium” means luxury and most of these taxis do offer you a most luxurious ride to wherever you intend to go in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Highly Trained Chauffeurs – Highly trained, professional and experienced drivers – to ensure your travel is most comfortable.
- High-End Vehicles – High end vehicles such as Mercedes E Class, Mercedes S Class, Chrysler and others. You will travel in style.
Disadvantages of Limousine Taxi
- Rides Are Pricey – the premium services often come at twice or even thrice the regular prices. If you have the cash and you enjoy super luxury – this is definitely for you. But if you are on a budget and plan to get the most out of your money, this will rather be a waste.