Singapore to The Ledang Urban Retreat
Just a short hop away from Singapore, an oasis of devotion cuddled by a knoll at the southern reaches of Nasujaya, Johor, The Ledang Urban Retreat awaits to pamper you.
Arguably the best semi indoor hideout in Johor, the Ledang is built in the luxurious contemporary style of Malay architecture.
Lush manicured gardens spot this retreat to make sure you relax, rejuvenate, and revel while relishing bonds of friendship over delicious culinary delights, or simply indulge in a romantic dance at a moonlit party.
Test your vocal timbre at the P.Ramlee and Saloma Karaoke lounge or lose yourself in the collective fibre of teamwork by learning to cook asam pedas fish and signature fried fish.
Want a challenge? Sweat it out at Sparta, the fitness centre, or allow a trained therapist to knead you into total relaxation.
Lose yourself in the absolute ease of The Ledang Urban retreat where great service, greater food and the greatest music will whisper its way into your heart.
- Angsana Spa: This is a true retreat at The Ledang that offers a number of award-winning treatments. Angsana Spa is also an expansive fully-integrated metropolis located at the Southern tip of Peninsula Malaysia and a drive of 20 minutes from Senai airport and 30 minutes from Singapore will get you there. This is a perfect getaway that features a selection of Asian-inspired therapies which place special emphasis on the use of natural and carefully selected ingredients.
- Sparta Fitness Gym: For fitness enthusiasts, it would be a great mistake to miss out on a few sessions at the state-of-the-art gym. With a capacity of fifteen people at any one time, you and your family or friends can exercise together on the high-end workout machines, the treadmills, and cycle on the stationary bikes and pump irons to your limit. Break a sweat and you will not regret it.
- Swimming Pool: A serene poolside charmed by several pieces of furniture that will cradle you as you recline in the warmth of the sun. You get the option of allowing the crystal waters to caress you and soak your every pore or even pick from individual egg-shaped chairs. Better still, you can choose to share a poolside bed with your loved one.
- Meeting Rooms: The two versatile meeting rooms have been popular for a long time now. With prior arrangement each of them can be configured to suit any kind of meeting, seminar or a gathering of any sort.
- Gardens: The lush gardens of The Ledang are a private Eden where you and your partner can take intimate and romantic strolls in the day or under the moon. The Garden of Seduction, in which over 200 people can have quality time, is manicured and well set for fairy tale weddings and out-of-this-world night parties.
How to get to Ledang Urban Retreat
The best way to get to The Ledang Urban Retreat is by 7-seater private taxi. Sgmytaxi.com is by far the best provider of taxicab services from Singapore’s Changi Airport to the Johor region where The Ledang is located.