Legoland Theme Park Ticket
Anyone who goes to Singapore must pay a visit to Legoland Malaysia.
This is a superb family theme park.
It is first LEGO theme park in Asia and Malaysia with more than 70 hands-on slides, rides, attractions and shows.
You can buy Legoland Malaysia discount tickets online and save your money and time.
Tips: How to travel from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia
Attractions In Legoland Theme Park Malaysia
The LEGOLand Malaysia Theme Park offers seven remarkable theme areas of attraction as follow:
- Land of Adventure
- Lego City
- LEGO Kingdoms
- LEGO Technic
- The Beginning
The Miniland – which is at very center of the Legoland Malaysia – offers you a delight for your eyes. You will find here made with more than 30 millions LEGO bricks a miniature world on the scale of 1:20 which you can bring to life at the press of a button.
It will take you a whole day to get through all the 7-themed area and enjoy the rides so you can make best use of the time.
Did you know that there is a special reason why the attractions here are interactive and hands on. The reason is to give you maximum pleasure as you will have to interact and get involved every step of the way.
You would be required to steer, pedal, push, squirt and splash your way through the rides making the experience totally unforgettable.
There are local and special buses that can take you to Legoland Malaysia and many other modes of transport. Be aware that most of these transport modalities come with some drawback or other.
Attractions In Legoland Water Park Malaysia
There is a new addition to the Legoland Theme Park and that is the LEGOLand Water Park. You will find here more than 20 water based attraction and some 70+ LEGO models. Some of the most popular rides are:
- Joker Soaker – this is large wade pool where you can aim water cannons at one another. Every few minutes there is a giant bucket which will pour some 350 gallons of water one everyone in the pool.
- Build a Raft River – here children get to build their own raft and float it down the river.
- LEGO Wave Pool – this is for everyone who wants to relax in a wade pool and cool down.
- Imagination Station – children can construct the dams and cities here.
- Brick Blaster – you can swirl with 2 to 3 friends at this large tunnel.
- Splash N Swirl – you will given a tube where you sit on it then slide down into water pool at the base.
- Wave Rider – looking for more adventure? you can slide down through 240 feet long slide.
- Tidal Tube – same with wave rider but it is a large tunnel with a long about 240 feet.
- DUPLO Splash Safari – special designed for kids under 5 years old.
- Red Rush – you can share with other 3 people to ride down through 312 feet half pipe.
Taxi Service To Legoland Malaysia From Singapore
For an affordable and hassle-free trip to Legoland Malaysia, you can make a reservation via online booking at SGMYTAXI.com or give us a call for a taxi. Our taxis are in excellent condition, and our drivers professionally trained not only to drive but also in ways to make themselves most useful to the clients.
With our service, you are not required to get off from vehicle several time and also waste your time in long queues for immigration clearance anymore. Choose the best way to reach the famous theme park.