Taxi from Singapore to Little Red Cube
Nestled right at the marina at Puteri Harbor, Little Red Cube doubles up as a prime shopping area for top brands as well as a prestigious family entertainment area.
There are 150,000 square feet of retail space at Little Red Cube for all your shopping needs.
With the family entertainment theme as a major priority, the famous Hello Kitty Town and the Little Big Club have found a home here.
For visitors from Singapore, Little Red Cube is a destination not to be missed.
Getting there is not a difficult task; Little Red Cube is just 35 minutes’ drive from the Johor Bahru city center. From Singapore, it is only a 25 minutes drive by road. The complex is also near Legoland Malaysia which is five minutes away by car and 30 minutes from Johor Premium Outlets.
Attractions In Little Red Cube
- Sanrio Hello Kitty town: This is the first Hello Kitty Town outside of Japan and it has turned out to be a major entertainment destination for families from Singapore and from the resident families of Johor metropolitan area. It features unique and exciting activities especially for children. These activities are very interactive and your children will be thoroughly entertained and educated at the same time. Again, the activities are walk-ins and offer a real life experience that kids of all ages will cherish for their lifetimes. It is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to allow for maximum enjoyment.
- Little Big Club: For your kids, this might be as well the most memorable place for them in all of Peninsula Malaysia. A great place to bring your kids for total fun and excitement, it is open for 7 hours, 10 am to 5 pm. This lets your children try all the available games and fun activities designed solely for children at Little Big club.
- Lat’s Place: A themed restaurant which brings to life the character of Dato’ Mohd Nor Khalid who is a legendary local cartoonist. LAT’s Place provides an engaging animated experience from Lat’s storybook. Guests can also look forward to meeting the cast of Lat’s cartoons fondly known as ‘LAToons’.
- Traders Hotel/Hotel Jen: This is a Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts operated right inside the Little Red Cube. It boasts of 283 rooms among various other luxurious facilities for the enjoyment of the whole family. It is one of the few hotels designed with families in mind.
- Fabulous shopping: The Little red cube incorporates over 150,000 square feet dedicated to retail shopping space. This is one of the largest shopping areas in one complex in all of Johor Bahru. With many theme shops as well as select brand stores, you will be spoilt for choice on the available selection of merchandise on display. With a 12 hour business day, you will have ample time to browse through the various stores before deciding on what to buy.
- Stunning views: Set right on the Puteri Harbor overlooking the marina, Little Red Cube is a great place to relax as you take in the views and seascapes that will forever be etched in your mind.
- Food and drinks: There are dining places to eat and enjoy refreshments right inside the Little Red Cube.
Travelling from Singapore, the best way to get to the Little red Cube is by taxi. SGMYtaxi.com is the main provider of cab services from Singapore to all the prime destinations in the Johor region of which Little Red Cube is one of them. Their services are highly professional and affordable.