Singapore to Molek Garden Hotel
Set right in the heart of Johor Bahru, the southern Malaysian City, Molek Garden Hotel boasts of 105 well-appointed spacious and comfortable rooms. There is a 12,000 square foot garden at the rooftop where the breeze all the way from the Straits of Johor cools the temperatures in the punishing heat of Johor Bahru. For avid shoppers and for tourists sampling the attractions Johor Bahru has to offer, Molek Garden Hotel is a great launching pad for all your forages into the city and beyond. The hotel location is close to Johor theme park such as Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park, Angry Birds Activity Park and KSL Dinasours Alive Water Park.
- Accommodation: The first thing that strikes you about the rooms is their spaciousness. With eight different classes of rooms, there is accommodation for everyone, be they individuals, families or a group of travelling friends. You can select from the Superior Queen rooms, Deluxe King rooms, Deluxe Twins, deluxe triple, Junior Suite, standard King, Standard Queen and Standard Twin all with prices ranging from RM 170 for the Junior Suite to RM 139 for the Standard rooms. Fresh air is pumped into the rooms throughout the day and night for your wellness and comfort.
- Dining: For an exquisite dining experience, you will need to visit Lachianti Italian Restaurant for the best gourmet fare from the continent. Meals are prepared and served with authentic Italian styles and flavors for the guests who deserve the finest of Italian cuisine. The BE Café in the hotel is hip and popular with younger guests.
- The Rooftop Garden: One feature that differentiates Molek Garden Hotel from the rest in Johor Bahru is the 12,000 square foot Rooftop Garden. Here, you can sip your cocktails while enjoying the breeze from the sea or when just chatting with friends or family in the cool air. Do you want a bird’s eye view of the city? The Rooftop garden is the place to experience those stunning views you have been hearing about.
- Location: The location of a hotel is often overlooked when everything else is fine. Not with Molek Garden Hotel though. Within walking distances, or short drives away, you will find some of the finest shopping malls in Asia such as KSL City Mall, Johor City Square Mall and Aeon Tebrau City. With acres and acres of retail space, all your shopping needs will be completely satisfied here. In the same locale, there are plenty of wonderful restaurants to excite your taste buds. You will find Malaysian, Thai, Indian, Indonesian and western restaurants in plenty.
- Events hosting: Molek Garden Hotel has an executive conference hall and a function hall. For seminars, workshops, product launches, awards galas and such events, the hotel has the right facilities. For up to 100 pax, the hotel will customize their arrangement to your preference. All conference facilities are top notch. Breakfast, lunch and dinner arrangements can be made with the hotel for on-site dining.
- Facilities: The facilities available for the convenience of the guests are immense. There is a convenience store at the hotel, there is ample parking, Wi-Fi all over the hotel, tight security with CCTV Cameras in all public areas, lifts with security key cards, and lots more.
Travelling from Singapore to Molek Garden Hotel
Molek Garden Hotel is only 20 minutes away from the Singapore causeway. This means that visitors from Singapore can access the hotel with ease. To make your trip to the hotel memorable comfortable and convenient, contact sgmytaxi.com who will pick you up from your residence, drive you to Johor Bahru and the Molek Garden hotel and take you back to Singapore when your visit is all over.