Changi Airport To Legoland Malaysia – Affordable & Comfortable
Singapore is one of the top destinations in the world both for business and pleasure.
Most people who visit Singapore will definitely take out time to visit Malaysia to enjoy the wonderful theme parks and other remarkable tourist attractions this exotic country offers.
Need a ride service from Changi Airport and Legoland Malaysia?
Get a quote or book with us now to enjoy one of the most affordable private car service and impeccable service today!
Singapore Airport To Legoland Malaysia Transport
There are many ways to make this trip and each method has its plus and minus points. The following are your available choices:
1. By Private Taxi – SGMYTAXI provides private car service from Singapore Changi International Airport direct to Legoland Malaysia.
- With our service, our friendly and experienced drivers will pick you up from Changi Airport at your preferred timing and driven you to Legoland Malaysia.
- Your top choice of private transport option – Affordable, Excellent Service & Safety.
- Do not compromise on your convenience or the comfort of your family when you plan a trip from Singapore Changi Airport To Legoland Malaysia. Book A Private Car with us right now and let us pamper you – without worrying about the bills.
2. By Bus – there are many buses that going from Singapore Airport To Legoland Malaysia and if you are interested in this option you will find two major routes:
- Bus to LEGOLand Via Tuas 2nd Link – this bus will take you from Singapore to CIQ 2nd Link. From this point you have to change buses; take the Causeway Link Bus JPO2 which will take you to LEGOLand.
- Bus To LEGOLand Via JB Sentral – this route will take you by Causeway Link bus LM1 to JB Sentral and from there by bus LM1 to LEGOLand.
This is the least expensive way, hence it is most tempting for new visitors and tourists. It has its drawbacks especially on comfort and convenience – such as you need to recognize the right buses and know the bus stands – but it will save you lots of money.
3. By Taxi – This is another very popular method of travel. Most tourists book taxis from their Singapore hotels or just hail a cab from taxi stands. Just to inform that Singapore taxi only bring you until Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint and you are require to take bus from there to Johor customs. After that, you need to take Malaysia taxi again to reach your destination. In case the taxi you book does not have this license, you will be required to change taxis in Malaysia. It is quite hassle and not so convenient.