A re you looking for exciting and entertaining things to do in Malaysia that are also within your travel budget?
Look no further; the Legoland Theme Park in Malaysia is the place to be.
Legoland Malaysia Resort is the FIRST international theme park to open in Asia.
It has quickly become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the region of southeast Asia.
There’s a lot to look forward to for visitors planning a trip that’s not too pricey yet certain to pack enough fun for the entire family, or even that close-knit group of friends.
It is just a short hop away from Singapore to Legoland and visitors are well advised to use public transport or hire a taxi for a magical true-budget tour.
From here, we would divide the info into 12 sub-topics:
1) Getting To Know LEGOLAND
Located in the Nusajaya area of Johor, Legoland Malaysia features a host of exciting rides, shows and activities and is by far one of the hottest destinations for a family getaway.
The centerpiece of a vast complex sitting inside the Nusa Cemerlang Industrial Park, the world-renown theme park is quite popular with both local and international visitors. This amusement park is, unquestionably, a must visit destination for every holidaymaker vacationing in Malaysia.
Legoland is never short of enticing adventure which is bound to offer guests a fun-filled vacation. With over 40 attractions packed with diverse themes to choose from, the park is an enchanted well of limitless activities for both adults and children to dip into.
The Legoland Malaysia Resort is a true family holiday destination which combines a Hotel, a Lego Park and a Water Park, all in one Lego-themed locale. With more than 70 rides, shows and slides, you may revel in the hands-on approach and steer, pedal and program or simply squirt and splash your way through a heady experience.
Also read: 7 Resorts Near Legoland Malaysia
Legoland is a land of inspiration that elevates the innate heroism of children by hosting 7 themed attractions. These are day-long expeditions for the whole family that feature exciting discoveries from roller coasters to the LEGO experiment hubs such as:
- The Beginning
- LEGO City
- LEGO Technic
- Land of Adventure
- LEGO Kingdoms
These are complimented by the centerpiece known as MINILAND, a charming world of themed landmarks created with more than 30 million LEGO bricks. Here, trains, airplanes and people are brought to life with a simple touch of a button. The Water Park is structured with about 20 slides and water based activities that boast of 70 LEGO models. The theme park features:
- Joker Soaker: An interesting water-play model in the wade pool where children aim miniature water cannons at each another. An added fun incentive is the huge bucket that is primed to spill 350 gallons of water on everyone every few minutes.
- Build-A-Raft: In this exceptional model, children build their own rafts using soft LEGO bricks which they then float on down the lazy river.
LEGO Wave Pool is where guests may choose to ride upon the waves or basically cool off. Making a splash into the wave pool is an enjoyable activity for swimmers of all ages. Opening hours:
Legoland is open every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm, with longer operating hours during the weekend plus school and public holidays. Just enough time to get across from Singapore to Legoland.
2) How To Go To Legoland From Singapore
Situated a mere ten minutes from Singapore Tuas Second Link and fifty-five minutes from Singapore Changi Airport , there are various ways of travelling from Singapore to Legoland. Guests may choose to travel by public bus, public taxi or in a self-driven vehicle. Below are the various options open to visitors travelling from Singapore to Legoland:
A few select companies have been granted the concession to ferry guests across the boundary, and they all require you to disembark twice – first at the Singapore border, then at the Malaysian crossing. A change of buses is unavoidable as there’s no direct transport from Singapore to Legoland. Travelling by bus relies on two routes;
1. Via Causeway
2. Via Second Link
- Step One: Bus from Singapore to Johor Bahru- Take a MRT yellow line train to Kranji station after which you’ll cross the overhead Woodland Road Bridge then board a bus to cross the causeway into Singapore’s customs point.
- Step Two: Public bus from Johor Bahru to Legoland- Upon clearing customs, head to the modern rail station in JB Sentral and board a bus that passes Hello Kitty town for an onward 1-hour ride to Legoland. Singapore To Legoland How Long? The journey from Singapore to Legoland takes 3 hours.
- Step One: Bus from Singapore to Gelang Patah- Take a MRT green line train from Jurong East station to the Jurong interchange. Board a bus to the Tuas checkpoint then alight at Singapore customs and after the baggage check, the bus proceeds to Johor Bahru customs point in Malaysia.
- Step Two: Public bus from Johor Bahru to Legoland- After clearing customs, board a bus at Johor for a 15 minute ride to Legoland which is the first stop on the route. The journey from Singapore to Legoland takes 3 hours.
2.2 Singapore to Legoland by Public Taxi
Only licensed yellow taxis are allowed to ferry passengers from the Ban San Taxi Terminal. Even with the indeterminable age of the yellow taxis, they still offer a direct one-stop journey from Singapore to Legoland which takes about 1.5 hours.
2.3 Singapore to Legoland by SGMYTAXI Private Car Service
The best mode of transport is the SGMYTAXI because of direct transfer from the landing point straight to Legoland.
Passengers need not alight at customs points as their passports are given to the driver who drives effortlessly through the clearance booth at immigration.
This not only saves times when travelling from Singapore to Legoland but cuts out stubborn hassles that come with travel, and there’s more comfort as opposed to travelling by public taxi or bus.
More info about transport from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia, click this -> How to go to LEGOLAND Malaysia from Singapore
3) Legoland Malaysia Ticket Price & Package
Entrance to Legoland Malaysia Resort is by tickets which you can buy online or at the ticketing offices at the theme park. You can decide to buy the ‘Combo’ ticket which gains you access to both the theme park and the water park.
The other option is to buy a ticket for either the theme park only or one for the water park. The combo though has good discounts if you want to visit both parks. The charges for standard tickets are as follows:
An annual pass allows you unlimited access to the parks that your pass allows.
- Premium Annual Pass for Adult: RM450
- Premium Annual Pass for Child/Senior: RM450
- Standard Annual Pass for Adult: RM320
- Standard Annual Pass for Child/Senior: RM245
The premium annual pass allows access to both the theme park as well as the water park. The standard annual pass allows entry to the theme park only. Standard annual pass holders can however access the water park for RM58 per visit. This fee is not available online and you will need to buy it at the ticketing booths by showing your standard annual pass.
Discounted tickets The tickets above are the main types. As with most theme parks, discounts are available. There are up to 20% savings on advance booking tickets for 1 day visits on both the combo and standard. You will also get discounts on the renewal of both premium and standard annual passes. Families have their own discounts as well. A family combo ticket can be arranged where the families stand to save as much as RM270 for a day’s visit.
More info about Legoland Malaysia ticket, click here -> Ticket and Package Update on Legoland Malaysia
Why you need the annual pass ….? What are the benefits?
With all the attractions, the fun and excitement for individuals, couples and whole families at Legoland Malaysia, an annual pass will give you unlimited access as per your pass for everyday of 12 months after purchasing the ticket.
This means that you can make as many travels from Singapore to Legoland as possible in that duration. If you have other business in Johor Bahru, you can make a detour any day after your other activities and relax at Legoland without adding any more money.
4) Details of activities available in Legoland Malaysia
For adults and children alike, there is no shortage of things to do at Legoland Malaysia. Whether you choose the theme park or the water park, or both, you will have a full day’s activities to keep you busy all day. Here are some of them:
- Lego Technic: Here expect speedy and exiting rides for the whole family. For the smaller children, there are Lego workshops where they can challenge their young minds. The rides though, steal the show with ‘Project X’ taking the honors. Do not miss this exceptional ride when you are in Lego Technic. The Aquazone is a fine place to cool down in the Malaysian sun which can be sweltering at times.
- Lego Kingdom: The main show here is the rollercoaster which rises above all others in Legoland. The views are as amazing as the feeling of being way up there. Other features at Lego Kingdom include: Forestmen’s Hideout, Castle Stage, Royal Joust, Castle Games, Dragon’s Apprentice, King’s market and the ever exciting Merlin’s Challenge. The Dragon Rollercoaster is another ride to try. Made for kids, it is a ride to remember for them and well worth the travel from Singapore to Legoland.
- Miniland: Like in all Legoland Theme parks in the world, the Minilands are the heart of the parks. Legoland Malaysia’s Miniland is no exception. With an Asian theme and with 17 areas to sample, it would be a great disservice to you and your friends or family if you fail to visit this place. With fabulous representations of Asia’s landmarks, it is a sight to behold. Visit the Lego Petronas Towers, Taj Mahal, The Great Wall of China, Downtown Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Angkor Wat and many others.
- Imagination: If there is an unpredictable section at Legoland Malaysia, it has to be at the Imagination. There are all sorts of things to see and do here. There are competitions like one where you have to pull yourself up to compete with others, there is the Build and test zone where kids will have a fun time building towers from Lego Blocks. After putting them up, a simulated ‘earthquake’ tests the stability of each and only the most stable are left standing. Apart from these, there is a lot more to visit the place for.
- Land of Adventure: Here, you and your kids will enter a forgotten world, where dinosaurs live and pharaohs are there as well. There will be treasure hunts in catacombs too. One high point in the Land of Adventure is a visit to Dino Island. Take a ride over a volcano, through a castle and swoosh down in a splash of water to crown the whole thing.
- Lego City: This is the section where children have a whole lot to do; not that there are no activities to keep the parents excited as well. They will captain boats and drive cars, fight fire in the Rescue Academy, enjoy a trip round Legoland on a life size Lego train, ‘fly’ miniature planes and enjoy rides and slides as well.
There are so many attractions at Legoland for one to sample. Travel from Singapore to Legoland
by private taxi
to enjoy these and many more attractions.
5) Legoland Malaysia Water Park Review
The water Park at Legoland Malaysia is a haven for all water lovers, young and old. This is because there are more than 20 thrilling slides and over 70 Lego models to enjoy. Here are some of the unforgettable activities that will leave you asking for more and the children demanding for a return trip.
Families with smaller children
- The Duplo Splash: Here children under the age of five will have the time of their lives. This is because there are shorter slides and splashes from small sized Duplo creatures for kids to play with. There are safety marshals all around for safety and guidance while you will also have the opportunity to supervise the kids.
- The Red Rush: This is an opportunity for the adult kids and the adults to get in the groove together. It is a giant half pipe with a diameter of 11 feet. It allows for a group of six to slide fast through this pipe of 313 feet before landing in a wading area at the bottom.
- Lego Slide Racers: This ride will take in a whole family or a group of friends where five people compete down a water slide mat to see who will get to the bottom fast. Thrilling, competitive, and energizing, it is one of the most popular slides at the Water Park. Do not miss this ride when you take the Singapore to Legoland trip with your family.
- Build-a-Raft River: It not very often where you get to design your own raft and ride it down a river. In this activity, you get to select your Lego blocks and make a raft. When you think it’s good enough, you will float it on the Lazy River and jump on it to start the slow ride down the river. Woe to you if your raft will not be steady or firm enough; you will splash right into the water! Not to worry though as the river is really lazy and shallow, and with life savers all around, you will never be in danger.
- Imagination station: Here, kids will have a combination of imaginative, educational and interactive fun! First, there is this massive table where they can put together dams and bridges out of Duplo Bricks and see their worthiness by testing them on flowing water. Secondly, they can have lots of fun at a musical stand where water squirted out of holes makes musical notes. By covering some holes and releasing others, children will be able to make their own musical sounds.
For families with small kids travelling from Singapore to Legoland, the Legoland Water Park is a safe, thrilling and entertaining for the whole family. You will find all the safety measures taken to ensure all is well as you have fun with the whole family as you have lots and lots of fun.
For all water lovers, the Water Park is heaven and you need to get there fresh and relaxed for all the activities that will be going on. This is the reason why you need to get in touch with SGMYTAXI.com for a private taxi ride from Singapore to Legoland.
6) Grown-Up Activities Suggestions
Most theme parks around the world are designed with kids, both younger and older in mind. Legoland Malaysia has plenty of things to see and do for kids, but there are also things that adults can enjoy as well other than chaperoning their kids and supervising them on rides and slides. What activities can grown-ups enjoy at Legoland? Here are a few:
- Observation Tower: Most adults really like the idea of an observation tower and this is something they can get to enjoy once they travel from Singapore to Legoland. From up there you will have a good and clear view of the whole of Legoland. Apart from enjoying the amazing views, you will have the chance to plot your itinerary of fun for yourself, your family or for friends making the choice of places to start with and or end with a lot easier.
- Dino Island: Part of the Land of Adventure section in Legoland Malaysia, Dino Island is fun for adults or older children. Here, you will ride into a ‘forgotten volcano’ enjoy the castle for a moment before taking the plunge in the ride which gets to the bottom with a splash of water. Fun all round.
- Miniland: One advantage of taking the trip from Singapore to Legoland is the chance to see perfect representations of Asia’s most noticeable landmarks made out in Lego blocks. The tremendous art applied here to make these representations will astound you. Be it the Petronas Towers, Singapore, Angkor Wat, The Great Wall of China, The Forbidden City and many more.
- Lego Studio 4D: This is another place for adults to relax as they watch amazing 4D shows of Lego representations. It is a fine place to experience the latest technology in film projection and related issues. With daily shows and punctual screening almost all the time, it is best place to plan your trip to the theme park with the show time in mind so that you do not miss a minute of the great shows they have.
- The Water Park: No one making the trip from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia should miss the water park for any reason whatsoever. This is because the fun and excitement from the slides there will make everybody, even grown-ups, have a time to remember and yearn for an annual pass.
- Dining: Everybody loves a good meal once in a while and when you are in Legoland Malaysia, you will not be short of places to have a deserved bite in between all the fun and excitement. The best place to start is the Market Restaurant where you will find culinary delights to make your tongue mellow and replenish energy lost in the various activities. For choices you can try the Asian Deli, and the kebabs, pizza, and burgers on offer.
For any grown-ups coming from Singapore to Legoland,
there will be no shortage of things to see and do. To have a good time there you will need to get there relaxed and on time. This is why you need a reliable private taxi service and the best in the business are SGMYTAXI.com. Contact
them and see the difference with other taxi services.
7) Educational School Trip
At Legoland Malaysia there is more than fun and excitement for visitors. Education is also part of the many programs at the theme park.
Organized school trips are a common occurrence here and schools are encouraged to organize for their children to travel from Singapore to Legoland for some education as well as some fun. Some of the programs offered for school excursion are:
- Tall Towers: Tailored for children aged between 5 to 8 years, children learn about building structures and they learn the relationships between stability and height.
- Funtastic Gears: This program is designed for 5 to 10 year olds. Children build their own gear by the use of Lego models and they learn about direction, movement, and speed.
- Get Moving: A program for 7 to 11 year olds who learn about inertia, wind resistance and friction when constructing cars. Kids are helped to build Lego Racers of their own and what happens when a car is in motion in terms of motion and speed.
- Amazing Machines: Here, Children aged between 8 and 12 who are interested in what makes the rides and other amazing machines move. They will learn about pulleys and gears. A practical lesson is offered with a Lego machine for better understanding.
- Energy Lab: Here, the Legoland education facilitator will discuss topics like kinetic energy, solar energy and wind energy. It will help them understand facts about conservation and effective energy use.
- Dr Heartbeat: Children who travel from Singapore to Legoland will have the opportunity to learn about robots and have them perform a few vital medical procedures through sound and light sensors, motors and generally have great fun all round. This lesson is conducted at the Mindstorms Lab at Legoland Malaysia.
- Adventure Bot: This too is held at the Mindstorms Lab. It targets kids of between 8 and 12. It is a computer based program where children will experiment with light, motion and sound as well as their sensors in robotic programming.
Each session is scheduled to last at least 45 minutes before moving to the next. The lessons are conducted by facilitators who are good in their work and good with children too. Teachers are advised to choose the most appropriate ones for kids in their group at the time of booking their school excursions. The Legoland website will answer all questions regarding bookings and fees for such school programs. Each program will come with free rides and entrance to all attractions.
Travelling from Singapore to Legoland can be a little uncomfortable by bus or train especially when the passengers are children. Travelling there by private taxi is more comfortable and convenient. SGMYTAXI.com can help organize such trips and with their well-conditioned and spacious 7-seater taxis, they will handle the job with lots of professionalism.
8) Special Events Throughout The Year
Apart from the normal programs, there are special activities all through the year at Legoland Malaysia. Different activities and entertainment programs are planned so that every month or after every few months there is a new show.
Visitors from Singapore to Legoland will have to be checking on the theme park’s website to find out about current and new shows. This year, several shows are planned to last through the year. These are:
- March to July – Lego friends Live: This show is all about the power of friendships. It is a musical event graced by the talented Lego Friends who had their first live show in Asia at Legoland Malaysia. Guests here are treated to special performances in the newly air-conditioned and refurbished Lego City Stage. Catch more musicals like these in future.
- May – Lego star Wars days: Guests are transported to hyperspace with all the activities celebrating the Lego star Wars. Activities included: Microfighters, Fan Gallery, Darth Vader, Star wars Missions and the celebrated movies at the Mindstorms section of Legoland Malaysia.
- July – Special Lego Ketupat Building Activity: Connect with the legendary Hari Raya by building special and unique ketupats with special Lego bricks. This is a special session with the lovers of the art of ketupat weaving and enjoying it the most. Everybody is invited to join though.
- September – Lego Ninjago Live: This is being touted as one of the greatest live shows ever at Legoland. You should not miss it even if you need to travel from Singapore to Legoland for it. It will be featuring futuristic 4D displays like you have never seen before.
- October – Halloween Brick or Treat: In the spirit of this great tradition, Legoland Malaysia holds fun and entertaining sessions with giant Lego pumpkins. Take memorable pictures with them as you enjoy Halloween nights with fun as spooky as ever and amazing excitement.
- December – Holiday Extravaganza: Every day there will be new shows and events to take your breath away. You are invited to take a look at the daily calendars to determine when you will make it from Singapore to Legoland for your favorite shows.
Special shows need to be from special days. This means that your method of travel from Singapore to Legoland
should be special as well. SGMYTAXI will make this journey as special as ever. What with their spacious 7-Seater cars and experienced chauffeurs. Negotiating customs and immigration controls is a piece of cake with private taxis; you need not alight and queue to be processed. What could be more special than that?
9) Lego Shops
Shopping is as much fun as almost any other activity at the Legoland Malaysia Theme Park. Here you will find no less than five different shops each with its own special theme to give you an experience like no other.
Also read: 11 Largest Shopping Malls In Johor Bahru Near Legoland Malaysia
Some of the shops you will get to enjoy once you travel from Singapore to Legoland are:
- The Mini Market: The Mini Market has all the supplies you need for your stay at the Legoland Malaysia theme park. If you had forgotten to carry some supplies on your journey from Singapore to Legoland, you need not worry; Mini Market will cater for everything. You can also buy some things after an adventurous day out in the theme park on your way home.
- The Big Shop: It basks in the reputation of being the biggest shop in Legoland. Situated just after the main entrance to the park, this retail marvel stocks the Asia’s most extensive collection of Lego toys. Souvenirs from Legoland can be purchased here. They include T-Shirts, Mugs, sweatshirts, hats and many more fun things to have.
- King’s Market: Situated strategically at the courtyard at the Castle, you will get dreamy and fun costumes here. Dress up like a knight or princess here, and stroll all up and down the castle in regal regalia.
- The Brick shop: This being Legoland, there had to be a brick shop. Here you will find all the various components, elements and accessories to customize your Lego creations when you and your kids get home.
- Adventurer’s depot: Here you will find more Legoland souvenirs to take back with you as mementos to a wonderful time at Legoland Malaysia. You can also buy them as gifts for those who did not make with you for the trip from Singapore to Legoland.
At the Mini Market, buy enough water and all the other stuff you will need. Also do not forget to buy souvenirs for remembrance of this great theme park.
Getting here from Singapore is not difficult if you engage sgmytaxi.com as your travel logistics partners to make your journey to and from Legoland to be a memorable one. With years of experience in impeccable customer service and professionalism you will not go wrong with them.
10) Restaurants – Food and Drinks
All taste buds are catered for at Legoland Malaysia. The cuisine available from six different restaurants and 3 kiosks serving food all within the theme park keep all guests satiated and reenergized in the premises. Having travelled all the way from Singapore to Legoland, you will need a good meal at some time. The main of these restaurants are:
- Market Restaurant: This superb restaurant serves the best Asian and European fare in this resort area of Johor Bahru. The menu, which is fully Halal, has both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to include everyone. Do you love meatballs, chicken rice, roast chicken, pasta, fine salads and much more? You will not go wrong with Market Restaurant.
- Asian Deli: Here, you will find all the best food from the subcontinent. With delicious names like, Nasi Lemak, Chicken Curry Rice, Assam Laksa, and Roasted Chicken Wings, you will not want to miss this deli on your break when at Legoland Malaysia.
- Pizza Mania: Enjoy the fabulous fare from a fine Italian kitchen with authentic ingredients, tastes and smells. Enjoy the succulent pizza as out comes out fresh from the ovens. You will also find organic salads, daily soup selections, fresh fruit and unforgettable ice cream. With both indoor and outdoor seating for those hot days, you will have no reason to regret your long journey from Singapore to Legoland.
- King’s Grill: The grill has a great outdoor seating area but that is not all about it: the food is even better. You will not find better grilled chicken, sausages and more for miles around. And we have not started talking about the dedicated counter for hot waffles and ice cream yet….
- The Café: Fresh breads, sweet pastry, lasagna, pies, soups and ready to eat meals? Get to the café as soon as you get to the theme park and start your day there with some fine food to get you going.
- Burger Junction: With a view of Dino Island’s plunging ride, the outdoor shaded seating gives guests a cool place to have great burgers, hotdogs, and great snacks all accompanied by onion rings and fries done just right.
- Castle Fried Chicken: For a good break from all the energy sapping activities, a fried chicken done by people who know their job is just the thing to give you more energy for extra activities and the Castle Fried Chicken is just the place.
On your way home, let sgmytaxi.com drop you right at your residence when it is all over at Legoland Malaysia. They will do this because you will have had a great meal at one of the eateries at the theme park and a comfortable ride back home is all you need. Contact them for a great private taxi service.
11) Legoland Hotels (The Best Choice For You)
Legoland Malaysia Hotel is a fine place to spend nights especially after a day out at the theme park. Sometimes after driving from Singapore to Legoland, and having a great day at Legoland, the theme park or the water park, a night or two at Legoland Hotel will just crown the experience.
With 249 themed guest rooms to choose from, you family or group of friends will be spoilt for choice. The selection goes along the Legoland themes of Adventure, Pirate and Kingdom. With each guest room coming with two separate sleeping areas, one with a kids place to sleep (it has a bunk bed and a trundle bed) and the other with a king size bed for the adults, the sleeping arrangements are made.
There are TVs in both areas as well. The Deluxe and Suite rooms can comfortably accommodate eight people with four adults sharing one room as a maximum. The Standard and Premium ones carry a maximum of 5 with 3 adults max to a room.
- The Bricks Family Restaurant: A restaurant created with families in mind. There‘s a buffet counter for the adults while there is a Lego themed area for the kids to eat.
- The Skyline Bar: A place where adults can wind down with cold tap beers, fine wines and spirits.
- DI Mattoni Restaurant: For guests who love gourmet fare, this is the place to go for authentic Italian flavor and fine food and wines.
Hotels Near Legoland Malaysia
For guests who would prefer to have their nights away from the theme park, there are other options nearby where you can unwind and have a relaxing night before you can face the next day. These hotels include: Somerset Medini Nusajaya (Popular Choice), Hotel Nusa, Rose Cottage Hotel, Hotel Ariana at Iskandar, The Vintage Hotel, Princeton Hotel, Hotel Granada, Pariss Hotel, Link Inn and many others.
When you want to get back after the Singapore to Legoland trip, you will not go wrong with SGMYTAXI for efficient, effective, comfortable and professional private taxi service back to Singapore.
12) Nearby Theme Parks
The Nusajaya area of Johor Bahru is world famous for theme parks. Apart from Legoland Malaysia, there are other theme parks around as well. The most famous of these is the Puteri Harbor Theme Park which is set inside The Little Red Cube Mall. Here you will find the following theme parks:
- Hello Kitty Town: This is a theme park that is created around the theme of the world famous and much loved Hello Kitty and Friends. The park is widely visited with children coming all the way from Singapore and other parts of Asia to enjoy the shows and feature.
- Lat’s Place: This is an amusement section at the Little Red Cube where characters, especially home grown come to life. Guests will have a thrilling time watching all the Lat’s cartoon characters acting live.
- The Little Big Club: Your kids will have a great time here meeting their world famous cartoon characters like Bob the Builder, Thomas & Friends, Barney and Angelina Ballerina. The shows at this Club are unforgettable and you kids will be looking forward for the next trip.
For a truly satisfying trip from Singapore to Legoland
as well as other attractions in Johor, you need a reliable, professional, punctual and effective private taxi service.
The most reliable and affordable Singapore To/From Malaysia transport, SGMYTAXI. They provide excellent service to drive you from Singapore to Malaysia and bring you back when your excursions are all over. Their clean, well-conditioned 7-seater taxis are well known to locals and visitors alike. Try them and you will not regret.