Titi Eco Farm and How to Get There From Singapore
Sitting at 1,000 feet above sea level where the air is cool and fresh, Titi Eco Farm is an organic farm that is worth a visit by all nature lovers especially people who are inclined to organic farming and its produce. There are very many things to see and do when you get there. Among them are:
- Farm tours where you learn about organic farming
- Nature walks to enjoy the flora around the farm. Birdlife is abundant too.
- Relax from your busy schedules and take time to recharge
- Learn about healthy living
- Kiddies games are in plenty
- Over 40 acres of land with fabulous jogging trails
- Mini-organic market
- Yoga and Tai Chi
- Fantastic romantic getaway
How do you get to Titi Eco Farm from Singapore?
- By Air:
You will take a scheduled flight to Kuala Lumpur International airport and find a taxi to take you to Titi Eco Farm. These are direct flights. There is also the option of chattering a plane to the same airport.
- By Bus:
If you choose to travel by bus, you will have to take a bus from the Queen Street Bus Terminal which will take you to JB’s Larkin Terminal. It is from here that you will take another bus to Seremban. From there a taxi can get you to Titi Eco Farm
- Car rentals:
You will find rental car companies at the airport and in the city. You can then drive yourself across the border to Malaysia and then all the way to the Farm.
- By Taxi:
For this option you will hire a taxi that will pick you from your hotel or residence and you will be driven all the way to Titi Eco Farm and back where you will be dropped at your residence or at any other place of your choice.
At sgmytaxi.com we operate this service with our 7-seater MPV cars. It is one of the most popular taxi companies for families and people travelling in small groups.
The advantages of 7-seater taxis
Operating our taxis from Singapore to Malaysia was conceived from realizing the troubles visitors to Malaysia went through with their travels. We decided on the 7-seater MPV taxis for various reasons:
- your list itemThey are spacious. They will keep the passengers comfortable even on long distances as there is ample legroom.
- They can comfortably carry you and your mid-size or large family to Titi Eco Farm and back.
- They have ample luggage space which means that your bags and supplies will not eat into your sitting area at all.
- The whole family or touring party can enjoy the journey together in one car thus enhancing the enjoyment of the trip.
- They are affordable. Spreading the cost per person will add up to less cost than if everybody’s fare was paid for individually by air.