Wonder how to go to Amari Johor Bahru – one of the best hotels in Johor from Singapore?
The best way is to hire a taxi from Singapore to Amari Johor Bahru!
There are endless benefits of staying in Amari Johor Bahru.
The major benefit is – it can be reached by foot – merely 5 minutes’ walk from the Singapore Immigration CIQ as well as JB Sentral MRT Station.
Its strategic location makes it very convenient to all Singaporeans!
Apart from that, it boasts variety of facilities like spa, gym and swimming pool for guests to indulge in.
Whether you are business travellers or family travellers, this hotel has something for you.
Let’s check out this hotel and the taxi that bring you there!
Taxi From Singapore To Amari Johor Bahru
There is no other better option than taking a taxi to Amari Johor Bahru from Singapore. Despite clearing customs at ease, it also ensures you to arrive at Amari Johor Bahru safe and sound in the fastest possible time.
But which taxi to take?
We are here to let you know that SGMYTAXI offers private taxi services to bring you from any places in Singapore to Amari Johor Bahru. Being the leading private car company in Singapore, their professional yet caring services are truly one of the best in town.
Why Choose SGMYTAXI Services?
- From Singapore, the taxi driver will transport you directly to Amari Johor Bahru.
- Unlike public transports that requires you to get down the vehicles to clear custom, with their private car services you can just sit in the cars and the drivers will help you to clear the custom.
- Plus, you don’t need to queue long and carry all the heavy luggage at the customs.
- Pick-up place and time are highly flexible. Picking up at doorstep is possible too.
- Their taxi drivers are experienced and friendly, making your trip a pleasant one.
- The fleets provided are fully air-conditioned and the seats are very comfortable. It can accommodate up to 10 passengers too. Best for family with infants or elderly and people travel in large group.
- Throughout the taxi ride from Singapore to Amari Johor Bahru, you can just sit back and relax or chatting with friends or family.
- You don’t share ride with strangers. Privacy is completely guaranteed.
- Online booking is available and the process is very simple.
The benefits mentioned above are testified by many of their customers! You can check out at their testimonial page too. Due to the exceptional service, they have been receiving many return customers and you might probably be one of them in the future.
If you wonder how to book a ride with them, you can fill in the booking form online or whatsapp them your trip details. There is no hidden charge and you only need to pay cash after you have arrived at Amari Johor Bahru.
Amari Johor Bahru
Amari Johor Bahru is a 5-star hotel featuring 242 contemporary suites and rooms which are all very spacious and stylishly furnished. The hotel also offers wide array of facilities just to ensure your stay a pleasant one.
With the strategic location directly opposite to the City Square Shopping Mall and Komtar JBCC, you don’t need to worry about your meals and even supper. By foot, you can have a decent meal to satisfy your tummy. After all, simply just indulge yourself and take a city break at Amari Johor Bahru!
Price Starting From:
RM246 @ SGD$82 (include hotel tax and service fee)
Amari Johor Bahru Highlights:
- Breeze Spa with signature Mood Massage
- Swimming Pool & Children’s Pool
- 24-hour fitness Centre
- Library that provides computer and can borrow books
- Club room with pool table
- Ample parking space
- Tour desk which can arrange different excursions for you
- On-call doctor and first aid service
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary drinking water
- Work desk
- LED TV
- 15 minutes’ walking distance to the Angry Birds Activity Park
- 5 minutes’ walking distance to JB Sentral MRT Station
- 1-hour drive from Changi Airport
- On-site Restaurant: Amaya Food Gallery, Dip Bar and Amaya Cafe
Tips & Reminders:
- You are not allowed to smoke nor bring pets into the room.
- As the main lobby of Amari Johor Bahru is located 6th floor, you need to take the lift up to check in your room. However, front desk reception is still at the ground floor.
- Guests staying here can get access to their Executive Lounge. You can enjoy the privileges such as all-day refreshments, cocktail hour and complimentary buffet breakfast.
- If you want to have bathtub in room, go for the Junior Suite or One Bedroom Suite.
- If you are a light sleeper, go for higher floor rooms which are quieter.
- Their premium deluxe room has swimming pool access.
- All room reservations need a credit card guarantee. VISA, American Express and Master Card are accepted.
- If you book the room through the third person, you need to provide a photocopy of his/her credit card with signature.
- All public areas and their Superior Rooms are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair is available upon request too.
- The hotel also provides meeting rooms, ballrooms and outdoor areas to host events from conferences to wedding banquets.
- If you travel with children, high chairs and children’s menu is available at their restaurants. Baby cots are also available upon request.
- Cancellation is available but all pre-paid rates cannot be refunded.
- If you are non-Malaysian, an additional RM10 tourism tax will be charged per room per day. It will be collected when you check out.