Having headache in searching the transport to Amerin Boutique Hotel Johor Bahru from Singapore?
No more worries because you will find the perfect solution right below!
Despite merely 15 minutes’ drive from the Singapore Checkpoints, the hotel is also less than 30 minutes’ drive to important destinations like Legoland, Johor Premium Outlets and even Senai Airport.
Apart from the strategic location, this 4-star hotel has so much to offer you!
You can indulge in their facilities like sky pool, gym and poolside bar.
In every room, you will also be provided with modern amenities and their beds are really soft and clean.
The transport to Amerin Boutique Hotel Johor Bahru is added below too.
Just scroll down to discover more!
Taxi to Amerin Boutique Hotel Johor Bahru from Singapore
The best transport that bring you from Singapore to Amerin Boutique Hotel is definitely taxi. We highly recommend you to take a private taxi because it saves you from the long queue at each immigration checkpoint!
During peak hour, it could take hours just to clear the customs. By hiring a private taxi, you can just sit in the car to get a stamp on your passport! Sounds nice, isn’t it? SGMYTAXI can make this dream journey happen!
Why Choose SGMYTAXI Services?
- This is the only cross-border transport that can send you directly to Amerin Boutique Hotel Johor Bahru from Singapore.
- At your preference pick-up time, the driver will arrive on time to pick you up at your doorstep or any points in Singapore.
- The driver is extremely helpful and friendly. Need not to mention about the driving skills. They are all experienced and professional drivers.
- At immigration checkpoints, you don’t need to alight and bring down all belongings to clear the customs. You can avoid the long awaiting line while crossing border.
- Luxury and well-maintained fleets are offered to you. It has ample leg room and luggage space.
- It comes with affordable and reasonable rates.
- Best suited for family who travel with elderly and infants who really need to travel in comfort.
- You can just book a taxi online. The process is extremely easy.
- Since you are not travelling with strangers, you have all the privacy in the car.
Here, we would like to show you some of the testimonials from their dedicated customers. Have a look at these feedbacks as it might be helpful for you to consider whether to ride with them!
Amerin Boutique Hotel Johor Bahru
This is a 17-storey luxury hotel that boasts 176 uniquely designed rooms. The modern touches in room is sure to leave you a pleasant stay. Besides, there are great selection of well-maintained facilities available to all in-house guests.
Price Starting From:
RM130 @ SGD$43 (include hotel tax and service fee)
Amerin Boutique Hotel Johor Bahru Highlights:
- Rooftop gym
- Sky pool
- On-site café – Gloria Jeans Coffees
- Sky View Restaurant that offers international cuisines
- Wellness & Beauty Center
- Chill Out Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Television with multiple local channels like Astro channels, Singapore and Indonesia
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Free drinking bottles
- Room safe
- Sky Walk
- Convenience Store
- Royal Symphony Spa
- Outdoor parking spaces
- 3 seminar rooms & 2 meeting rooms with visual audio facilities
Tips & Reminders:
- The largest room offered is their Amerin Suite that comes with 2 bedrooms, living room area, bar counter, pantry and bathtub in the bathroom.
- At the Gold Suite and Platinum Suite, washing and drying machines are provided in room.
- On level 6, there are executive rooms that offer balcony with outdoor seating as well as a garden area.
- They will serve you wide selection of Malaysian cuisines as breakfast. You can also enjoy breakfast at outdoor seating area. It offers you great view of city skyline.
- If you wish to organise private events, it can be arranged at the Sky View Restaurant. You just need to drop an email to their sales team.
- All room rates come with free breakfast, including the extra bed person.
- For business travellers, their seminar rooms can accommodate up to 80 persons. Full meal arrangements are available.
- Smoking is not allowed in all rooms except at the rooftop bar.
- Sky Bar is located on 15th Stay away from this floor if you don’t want to hear any music in room.
- If possible, stay in corner rooms as it is bigger than middle rooms.
- Kids under 12 years old can stay for free using existing bed.