It’s common knowledge that the cost of raising a child is high and this is especially true if you live in an expensive city like Singapore!
But did you know that there are large baby fairs in Johor Bahru every year?
These fairs can save parents a tonne of money!
With thousands of baby products selling at incredible discounts, it’s well worth the effort of crossing over the border from Singapore to Johor Bahru
Upcoming 4 Largest Baby Fair In Johor Year 2020
Get set to mark your calendars!
There are a total of 4 baby fairs in Johor Bahru spread throughout the rest of 2020!
1. Pregnancy & Baby Fair @ 8-10 May 2020
First of the fairs, the Pregnancy & Baby Fair will start on 8 May and end on 10 May.
It will take place at Danga Bay Convention Centre, Johor Bahru (DBCC).
Expect many well-known brands to be present at this fair, come check it out!
2. Pregnancy & Baby Fair @ 9-11 October 2020
Pregnancy & Baby Fair returns again in October so don’t worry if you can’t make it for the first one!
3. Today’s Baby Expo @ coming soon
With a different venue this year, Today’s Baby Expo will bring 2,000 baby products from almost 400 renown maternity and baby brands!
We believe you don’t want to miss out on Malaysia’s largest branded baby expo!
4. Today’s Baby Expo @ coming soon
Malaysia’s largest branded baby fair will be in Johor Bahru one last time before the end of 2020!
But this time, you can catch them at Danga Bay Convention Centre (DBCC)!
5. Pregnancy & Baby Fair @ coming soon December is the last time you can catch Pregnancy & Baby Fair in Johor Bahru! In fact, this will be the very last baby fair of the year in Johor Bahru! Last minute shoppers, take note!
Parking Near Johor Bahru Baby Fair
Thinking about driving to the convention centre yourself?
Here is where you can park your car!
While most of the baby fairs are at Danga Bay Convention Centre (DBCC), Today’s Baby Expo on 26-28 July is at Austin International Convention Centre (AICC) instead!
1. Danga Bay Convention Centre (DBCC) Car Park
There is a fairly large open-air car park at the side of the convention centre and off the main road, Lebuhraya Sultan Iskandar.
Have an umbrella with you in case it rains because there is no sheltered walkway!
Google Map: http://bit.ly/DangaBayCarPark
2. Austin International Convention Centre (AICC) Car Park
There is street side parking all around the convention centre. Just remember to scratch your parking ticket first!
And if those are full, you can try the car park along Austin Heights 8/1, to the left and right of Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park.
There are 300 plus car park slots here as well as a police kiosk.
Parking Rate: ~RM5 a day
Google Map: http://bit.ly/AustinHeightsCarPark
How To Go To Johor Bahru Baby Fair From Singapore
To get Johor Bahru Baby Fair from Singapore, you can:
1. Private Car From Singapore To Johor Bahru Baby Fair
The drive from Singapore to Johor Bahru takes 50 minutes (2 hours if you are taking a bus).
But you have to consider the traffic on weekends before and after the immigration points in Singapore and Johor Bahru too!
Want to skip the queues and the need to find (and pay for) parking?
Arrange with a private car service like SGMYTAXI to pick you up straight from your door in Singapore and right to the convention centre for the baby fair!
Why You Should Choose A Private Car Service to Johor Bahru Baby Fair from Singapore:
- You can decide your own pick-up times and pick up location.
- At the Singapore and Malaysia immigration checkpoint, there is no need to alight from the car!
- Drivers are very familiar with the routes and traffic conditions
- Cars are well-maintained too so you don’t have to worry about safety!
- Since this is a private car, you will not have to share with anyone else!
- Reasonable rates
- Enjoy a comfortable ride with ample legroom and luggage space.
- You have a choice of different vehicles to suit your needs
- The online booking process is user-friendly
If you want to go somewhere else after the baby fair:
They have packages that include popular Johor Bahru attractions like Johor Premium Outlets, Legoland, Hello Kitty Town and many more, check out the other services offer by SGMYTAXI!
The vehicles can easily accommodate up to 7 people!
SGMYTAXI MPV fleet :
i.) Toyota Innova (7-seater MPV)
ii.) Toyota Alphard (8-seater MPV)
iii.) Hyundai Starex (10-seater MPV)
How To Book Private Car
To book a car with SGMYTAXI, you can WhatsApp them or fill in the online form.
2. Other Transport Options From Singapore To Johor Bahru Baby Fair
2.1 Drive there or arrange to carpool with someone.
2.2 Bus + Taxi From Singapore To Johor Bahru Baby Fair
For taking bus from Singapore to Danga Bay Convention Centre (DBCC), get on the bus from Queen Street Bus Terminal, Singapore until Johor Larkin Terminal at Johor Bahru. From there, you can:
- Take another bus to Pejabat Risda Negeri Johor and walk or take a taxi to the DBCC.
- Take a taxi to AICC