Looking for a way to get to DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru?
You are at the right place!
We are going to share with you how you can book a taxi to DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel from Singapore.
Whether you are going for business trip, family vacation or attend a wedding dinner at the hotel, hiring a taxi is the most convenient way among all!
Conveniently situated merely 6.5km from Woodlands Checkpoint, this hotel is highly sought-after by many Singaporeans.
Despite offering variety of facilities like fitness centre and swimming pool, their attentive and professional services have made lots of returning guests.
Scroll down and check it out!
Taxi from Singapore To DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru
There are several ways where you can get to DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru from Singapore but the easiest and most convenient way is definitely hiring a taxi.
The taxi we mention here is not the blue or yellow public taxi which can be hopped on easily beside the road. What we recommend you is – take a private taxi which requires booking process. And one of the most trusted private car companies which offers this taxi service is SGMYTAXI.
Why Choose SGMYTAXI Service:
- Their taxi driver will bring you directly to DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel from Singapore.
- At the customs, you don’t need to get down the vehicles with all belongings to clear customs. Pass your passport to the driver and he will help you to settle it.
- Their driver will pick you up at any places in Singapore, even right at your doorstep and fetch you to the hotel. Pick-up time based on your schedule.
- Unlike public taxi which charges you based on taxi meter, this private taxi offers you a fixed price. Hence, you don’t need to worry about the increase in fares if there is traffic jam.
- Since you don’t change vehicle along the ride, it ensures you arrive at the hotel at the shortest possible time.
- You will be riding in luxury fleets which are very comfortable and spacious. There are ample luggage spaces too.
- For the price, insurance is covered and there will be no hidden charge or additional charge.
- For those who travel with infants and elderly, this taxi service is highly recommended as they can travel in comfort and relax throughout the journey.
- Unlike public bus, you don’t share ride with strangers. You book the entire car and privacy is guaranteed.
- The online booking process is fast and simple.
After going through the benefits of hiring a taxi from SGMYTAXI, let’s spend some time to have a look at the testimonials from their dedicated customers.
Now, if you have decided to book a ride with them, kindly fill in the booking form online or Whatsapp them. You need to provide a valid email as you will need it to confirm your booking later. You only need to pay cash after you have safely arrived at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel.
Any enquires please don’t hesitate to contact them at the same number too. They will be very pleased to serve you.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is a 4-star hotel ideally located right in the Central Business Strict in Johor Bahru. Overlook the Straits of Johor, the hotel comes with thoughtfully designed rooms that offer guests a modern and contemporary feel.
Price Starting From:
RM352 @ SGD$117 (include hotel tax and service fee)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru Highlights:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 40-inch LED TV
- Outdoor swimming pool & Children’s pool
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Steam room
- Axis Lounge
- All-day restaurant – Makan Kitchen
- Italian restaurant – Tosca
- Food Store
- Chargeable limousine transfer
- 2 Divisible ballrooms
- 5 meeting rooms
- Outdoor terrace
- On-site events and wedding planner team
- 5 minutes’ drive to Angry Bird Theme Park Johor Bahru
Tips & Reminders:
- This hotel is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Woodlands Checkpoint in Singapore but it all depends on traffic condition.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 12pm. A late check out fee of RM20 is applied in every 2 hours. After 6pm, full rate applies.
- Smoking is allowed at the outdoor area of Food Store and Tosca’s pool terrace. On specific floors, there some designated rooms which allow smoking in room. However, if you smoke in any non-smoking room, RM500 will be charged on you.
- Higher floor rooms are quieter and offer better views. Some come with city view, straits view or pool view.
- Upon check in, you will receive their chocolate chip cookies as welcoming gift.
- Breakfast is charged RM55 unless you book a room with breakfast provided.
- Pets and serve animals are now allowed to enter the premise.
- Food or fruits that give off strong odour like mangosteens and durians are prohibited to bring into the room. Otherwise, a cleaning fee will be incurred on your account.
- Children or teenagers 17 years old and below can stay for free in Guestroom and Deluxe room using existing bed. For Executive Rooms and Suites, RM20 is charged per child.
- There are more than 500 covered and secured parking lots available. It is charged at RM10 per night per vehicle.
- For deluxe suite, you can enjoy Executive Lounge access, laundry facilities and the rooms come with kitchenette.
- This hotel provides no shuttle service to attractions nearby.
- If you wish to stay in room with bathtub, only King One Bedroom Suite and Presidential Suite comes with bathtub in their private bathroom.
- To enjoy local nearby delicacies, head to the Indian restaurant – Amma just across the street to have their famous roti prata.