Looking to renovate your beloved home?
Or fill your new house with cosy furniture according to your own personal style?
Save money by crossing over the border into Johor Bahru from Singapore!
Furniture is cheaper over in Johor Bahru since the labour costs are lower.
Especially if you’re in the mood for wooden furniture! Who can say no to a gorgeous wooden dining set?
Without further ado, here are the top 2 furniture fair events in Johor Bahru to look out for year 2020!
And as a bonus, we will also cover how to get there as easy as possible!
2 Largest Johor (JB) Furniture Fair Year 2020
An annual event that draws scores of people from Johor as well as Singapore each year!
The 3-day event features hundreds of booths from different furniture vendors.
You’ll find everything from furniture, decor, electrical appliances, mattresses and other home living products all under one roof!
Not to worry if you can’t make it, the event will take place a total of 2 times in the year 2020 June and November!
1. Johor Furniture Fair | 26-28 June 2020
The first of the 2 furniture fairs will happen pretty soon!
2. Johor Furniture Fair | 6-8 November 2020
November marks the end of Johor Bahru’s biggest furniture fair.
Last-minute shoppers will want to take advantage of these last few days of sales before New Year!
Also read: Upcoming Baby Fair Johor 2019/2020
3 Largest Johor (JB) Furniture Fair Year 2019
3. Johor Furniture Fair | 14-16 June 2019
Free entrance and complimentary Starbucks beverages is waiting for you!
Other than that, 3 lucky draw a day at Johor Furniture Fair (up to RM7,000 cash prize giveaways) is one of the highlights!
Also read: Upcoming Home Fair Johor Bahru 2019/2020
4. Johor Furniture Fair | 6-8 September 2019
If you cannot make it for the first round, you can come again in September!
Or maybe after seeing everything from the first fair, you need some times to consider before making a commitment!
5. Johor Furniture Fair | 8-10 November 2019
Furniture Fair Exhibit Categories
It’s good to know what you are looking for! You might also get inspired by some of the interior design displays they have there!
Both local and international brands feature at the fair so take your pick!
You can find the following at the furniture fair:
- Upholstery (e.g. couches and mattresses)
- Bedroom sets
- House décor
- Kitchen cabinets and accessories
- Alarm systems
- Electrical appliances
- And more!
Where To Park At Persada International Johor Convention Centre
Firstly, it is easy to spot large Pesada International Johor Convention Centre as it is next to Pacific Hotel.
You have a number of options if you want to park your car:
- Along the road around convention centre
- Open-air carpark
- Multi-storey car park
1. Metro Parking Car Park
This is the open-air car park within a minutes’ walk from the convention centre.
2. Multi-level Metro Parking
Next to Pesada Johor Convention Centre has a multi-storey car park, enter the car park from Jalan Trus.
Note: There is one lift and no covered walkway from the carpark to the convention centre.
How To Go To Johor Bahru Furniture Fair From Singapore
1. Private Car From Singapore To Johor Furniture Fair
The venue for the furniture fair, Persada Johor International Convention Center is 8.2km from Singapore Woodlands Checkpoint.
But why go through all the hassle? Besides booking and queuing for public transport, you have to pass through immigration together with the heavy weekend crowd!
Avoid all this and hire a private car service like SGMYTAXI which includes crossover from Singapore to Malaysia!
Why You Should Choose A Private Car Service from Singapore to Johor Bahru
- Comfortable transport – the different MPV cars in their fleet can accommodate groups of more than 4 peoples, have ample leg room and luggage space!
- No need to queue for the bus (twice if you consider immigration too).
- With the private car service, you will not even need to alight from the car for immigration.
- No need to rub shoulders with strangers!
- Get dropped off when and where you want to go!
- Reasonable rates for groups of 4 people or more
- Easy online booking process
- Drivers are experienced and know their way well around traffic!
If you want to go somewhere else after the furniture fair, SGMYTAXI have packages that include popular Johor Bahru attractions like Johor Premium Outlets, Legoland, Hello Kitty Town and many more!
Check out the services offer by SGMYTAXI.
SGMYTAXI MPV fleet includes:
i.) Toyota Innova (7-seater MPV)
ii.) Toyota Alphard (8-seater MPV)
iii.) Hyundai Starex (10-seater MPV)
How To Book Private Car
Book online through the online form or send them a message on WhatsApp!
2. Other Transport Options From Singapore To Johor Furniture Fair
To get from Singapore to Johor Bahru Furniture Fair, you can:
2.1 Drive there or carpool
2.2 Bus From Singapore To Johor Furniture Fair
Take public transport to Johor Bahru City Square and walk to Menara Public Bank through a link bridge. The convention centre is behind the bank.