Booked a room at Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru but don’t know how to go?
This article is meant for you.
We’ve helped you to figure out the best way to Renaissance Hotel in Johor Bahru from Singapore – by taking a private taxi!
Good news is, this hotel is just a short drive from Singapore, and you really can take benefit from this ideal location which is easily accessible to various destinations!
Besides, this is also a 5-star international hotel where all facilities and amenities provided in the hotel are in high quality, sure to leave you an unforgettable stay.
Now, let’s move on to learn about the taxi that bring you from Singapore to Renaissance Hotel!
Taxi from Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru
Here, we highly recommend you to hire a private taxi from Singapore to Renaissance Hotel because this is so far the most convenient and most hassle-free way! Besides, taking a taxi ride guarantees you to arrive at Renaissance Hotel in the shortest possible time too.
You can hire a private taxi through SGMYTAXI – one of the most trusted private taxi company! Since their establishment, they have received endless return customers and their services are rated one of the best in town.
Why Choose SGMYTAXI services:
- Picking up at doorstep is available.
- The time to pick you up is highly flexible. You set the time and they will follow your schedule.
- You will be transferred cross border directly from Singapore to Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru.
- At both immigration checkpoints, you don’t need to alight from vehicles with all belongings. You don’t need to queue up long to wait for your turn to clear customs. You know it could take up to hours during peak hour.
- Instead, you can sit back and relax all the way. Just pass your passport to the driver and he will help you with the customs clearing process.
- If you travel in big group, they have fleets that can accommodate up to 10 passengers.
- And if you travel with infants and elderly, their luxury and comfortable vehicles are sure to leave them a pleasant journey.
- The drivers are very professional in driving and they are friendly too.
- The taxi rates are fixed and much more reasonable compared to public taxi which the rates depend on taxi meter.
- Unlike public transport, you don’t share ride with other strangers. You have your own privacy in car.
- Online booking process is very simple and fast.
Now, let’s check this testimonial page to peek at some of the feedbacks from their customers.
If you have decided your mind to ride with SGMYTAXI, here is the online booking form. Just fill in and click the submit button. Remember to provide a valid e-mail as they will confirm your ride through email confirmation!
Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru
Indulge yourself completely in luxury at Renaissance Hotel. This 5-star international hotel offers elegant, spacious rooms and suites that are stylishly furnished and equipped with 5-star amenities. Some of the rooms feature amazing views of the bay, hotel pool as well as coastline in Johor Bahru.
Price Starting From:
RM288 @ SGD$96 (include hotel tax and service fee)
Renaissance Hotel Johor Bahru Highlights:
- Flat screen TV
- Room service
- Lavish grand ballroom
- 7 meeting rooms
- 12 event rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool and children pool
- Fitness Centre
- Café BLD – an all-day dining restaurant that features international cuisine
- Wan Li Chinese Restaurant – specialises in seafood dishes. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Chocolate Cake Company – serves pastries, cakes, breads, sandwiches and coffees.
- Picnic and BBQ area
- Complimentary parking
- Le Pure Beaty & Spa
Tips & Reminders:
- The Grand Ballroom can host an event that cater up to 1,200 guests. Teleconferencing, Wi-Fi and top-tier audio visual services are offered.
- The poolside is ideal for garden wedding too.
- You can always elevate your stay to a Club Room to enjoy an access to their exclusive Executive Lounge.
- The hotel offers senior discounts – Senior citizen above 62 years all are entitled to this discount.
- This hotel offers buffet breakfast and continental breakfast which are chargeable.
- At the swimming pool, towels are provided.
- No shuttle service is provided.
- Valet parking is available on-site. Guest parking is available indoor from level 3 to level 5.
- The deposit collection depends on the total room rate. It is advised to pay your deposit via credit card pre-authorization in lieu of cash.
- Baby cot is available upon request but subject to availability. Do inform in advance.
- East and West wing rooms are the same, just both offer different views.
- Only Pool Terrace rooms and suites come with bathtub.
- Pets are not allowed to enter the premise.