Planning your holiday to Legoland Malaysia but wonder how to get there?
Your solution is right at below!
Today, I’m going to tell you how you can go to Legoland Malaysia from Senai Airport – which is the nearest international airport from Legoland Malaysia.
In total, there are 5 ways to get there – either by private transport or public transport.
And it is approximately 40 minutes’ drive from the airport to Legoland Malaysia.
With the guide below, surely you can get to Legoland Malaysia safe and sound.
Let’s check them out and choose the one best suited you!
1.Private Car From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia
2.Bus From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia (Direct)
3.Bus From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia (via JB Sentral)
4.Taxi From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia
5.Self-Driving From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia
How To Get To Legoland Malaysia From Senai Airport
1. Private Car From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia
Let SGMYTAXI takes care all of your transportation problems from Senai Airport to Legoland Malaysia and vice versa.
Until now, this reliable private car company has received so much positive feedback from customers. Their caring services promise you a warm-hearted and enjoyable ride throughout the journey.
Why People Always Choose SGMYTAXI Private Car:
- They bring you directly to Legoland Malaysia and there’s no stops in between.
- They offer personalised services where the drivers will pick you up based on your arrival time. It simply means you can get into the car right after you touched down.
- It is very easy to find your drivers as they will meet you at the arrival hall with your name written down on a greeting signboard.
- If your flight delay, just inform them and they will wait for you.
- They offer luxury MPV fleets and the seats are way more comfortable than public transport.
- You don’t share ride with other passengers and the privacy is all yours.
- The private car services are offered at affordable rates.
- Their drivers always put safety first. They are familiar with the route and will drive you there in the shortest possible time.
How To Book A Private Car:
- Click here to book your ride with SGMYTAXI.
- Choose your trip type, fill in all your information and click the submit button.
- Wait for them to get back to you and confirm your booking process.
- Whatsapp them.
- They will reply you promptly, get your trip details and confirm the booking with you.
Since SGMYTAXI has been serving so much customers from all over the world, you can have a look at some of their testimonials. I’m pretty sure you will be delighted and gain more interesting ride with SGMYTAXI after that.
Also Read: Singapore To Senai Airport Taxi
2. Bus From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia (Direct)
Recommended for budget traveller, there is public bus operating directly from Senai Airport to Legoland. The cheaper price might sound attractive at first but it actually comes with drawbacks. Let me tell you why.
Also read: How To Get To Senai Airport From Singapore
Why People Choose Public Bus:
- They travel alone or with few people. So, the cheaper bus fares are more suitable for them.
- You don’t need to buy tickets in advance.
Why People Don’t Choose Public Bus:
- Frequency of the bus is extremely low. In the morning, there’s only one bus departing from Senai Airport which is at 10:00am. If you miss the bus, you need to wait for another 3 hours.
- You need to share ride with other strangers.
- There is a risk on taking public bus. If your flight delay, you will not be able to catch the bus you planned to take.
- You need to travel with luggage. Carrying luggage with you makes the whole journey a tiring one.
- If you travel with kids or elderly, it’s better to let them travel in comfort instead of taking public bus.
Bus Number: Causeway Link Bus – JP02
Departure Point: Senai Airport
Arrival Point: Legoland Malaysia (Outside the Mall of Medini)
Daily: 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
Bus Fare: RM6.00
Note & Tips:
- It takes around 1 hour to reach Legoland Malaysia by taking bus.
- The published timetable is subject to inaccuracy. Hence, you need to arrive at the boarding point earlier to avoid disappointment.
3. Bus From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia (via JB Sentral)
If you couldn’t make it to board the direct bus from Senai Airport to Legoland Malaysia, here’s another option for public bus – take the shuttle bus to JB Sentral then board another bus again to Legoland Malaysia.
However, this method is really time-consuming. You probably couldn’t arrive at the Legoland in the morning.
Also read: How To Go To JB Sentral From Singapore
Step 1: Bus From Johor Bahru Senai Airport To JB Sentral
After you landed at the airport, straight go to the ticket counter and buy a bus ticket to JB Sentral.
Bus Number: Causeway Link Bus – AA1
Departure Point: Senai Airport
Arrival Point: JB Sentral
Daily: 6:10am – 11:30pm, frequency every 1 hour
Bus Fare: RM8.00
Step 2: Bus From JB Sentral To Legoland Malaysia
From JB Sentral, board the bus LM1 to get to Legoland Malaysia. The journey takes around 1 hour.
Bus Number: Causeway Link Bus – LM1
Departure Point: JB Sentral
Arrival Point: Legoland Malaysia
Monday to Thursday: 8:00am – 6:30pm, frequency every 90 minutes
Friday to Sunday & Public Holiday: 9:15pm – 8:15pm, frequency every 1 hour
Bus Fare: Maximum RM5.40
4. Taxi From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia
There are many public taxi services awaiting customers outside the Senai Airport. You can directly hop on any taxi available and the drivers will take you to Legoland Malaysia.
However, this option is not so recommended as it comes with several cons:
- Very expensive if you travel alone.
- It can only accommodate 4 person, and if you choose a larger cab, the price may double up.
- The seats are not so comfortable compared to private car.
- The price is not fixed as it depends highly on taxi meters. Sometimes, you will be charged more than the normal price if there is traffic jam along the way.
5. Self-Driving From Senai Airport To Legoland Malaysia
Some travellers prefer renting a car and drive to the Legoland Malaysia themselves because they want to have freedom of movement. Along the way, they can travel to multiple places too.
So, if you prefer to rent a car from Senai Airport to Legoland Malaysia, click here to discover some of the car rental operators available at Senai Airport. It’s better to book your car with them in advance.
After you get the car, just use the Waze application in your smartphone to navigate the way to Legoland Malaysia. At the Legoland Malaysia, you can park at Zone 1 or Zone 2. The parking fee is charged at RM10 per entrance.
But there are also some reasons why people don’t prefer to drive on their own. The reasons are:
- Risk is involved. There is possibility that you could damage the vehicle or even get into an accident, especially when you are not that familiar with the place and routes.
- Since you will be having whole day fun in Legoland Malaysia, you don’t actually need to rent yourself a car to get you around.
- You need to spend extra money on filling the car petrol after you get the car because in normal, they will not pump the petrol full to you.
- If you don’t like to drive, you could always give the hassle of driving to a more experienced driver.