Malaysia: Popular Destination For Vacation
Malaysia is the world’s 11th most visited country. With tourist numbers hitting 20 million per year and increasing steadily, this trend is certain to continue for a long time.
Malaysia is located in the region commonly referred to as South East Asia. It is made up of 13 states and has a population of about 30 million people in 2015.
The country sits on two distinct regions: Peninsular Malaysia which acts as the country at the tip Eurasia and the Sarawak and Sabah states in Northern Borneo. The tropical climate is great for tourism as it ranges from 20° to 34°C with mostly hot days and cool nights.
The robust economy and its strategic location in South East China also add to its attractiveness especially for business travelers and the conference tourism. The best thing about visiting Malaysia is that every state has its attractions and there is something new to see or do every day and everywhere.
There is a wide variety of accommodation to fit all budgets, from basic bed and breakfasts to 5-star luxury resorts. The road networks are among the best in Asia, there is a very reliable rail service to and from all major cities and air travel is developed with international and local airports near all major attractions.
Why Malaysia Is One Of The Country In The World That Worth To Visit?
- The landscapes are breathtaking;
- The islands idyllic and the beaches are some of the finest in the world;
- There are also plenty of natural attractions;
- A lot of religious attractions like mosques, temples and churches;
- cities with great shopping and fine dining;
- Many popular theme parks;
- Warm and friendly people.
Top 8 Best Places In Malaysia To Visit
Johor is the southernmost state on Peninsular Malaysia with Singapore across the Johor straits. It is one of the most developed areas in Malaysia and it has numerous attractions.
Most tourists come from Singapore though arrivals from China, India and other countries are growing every year.
Some of the main attractions here include the City center of Johor Bahru where there are numerous malls with great shopping and many theme parks, like the world famous LEGOLAND Malaysia.
- Recommended: 6 Awesome Water Parks In Johor
- 12 Awesome Hotels Near Senai International Airport Johor
- 12 Homestays in Johor Bahru (JB) For Family Trip
- Top 11 Seafood Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Melaka as is commonly known in Malay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site from 2008. This is a site rich in history owing to the periods when the city was under Dutch, Portuguese and British rule.
Visit the Baba and Nyonya Peranakan Museum, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Dutch Square, Jonker, Heeren and nearby streets, Malay and Islamic World Museum, Stadthuys and plenty of other attractions.
- 12 Best Melaka Homestay
- 13 Local Nyonya Food In Malacca You Must Know Where To Find
- How To Go To Malacca From Singapore
- 26 Best Malacca Food And Where To Find Them
- Top 18 Attractions in Malacca
- 11 Best Resorts in Malacca For Your Next Vacation
3. Cameron Highlands
With most of the country being hot and humid almost all through the year, the Cameron Highlands are a welcome relief to those who want a much cooler environment.
The resort area is 200km from the capital Kuala Lumpur and 80 km from the city of Ipoh. Sitting between 1135 meters and 1829 meters, the temperature does not exceed 25°C during sunny days.
There are theme parks, forests, and good accommodation to make the perfect mountain resort.
4. Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur s is the capital city of Malaysia. It is also the commercial center and one of the destinations favored by business travelers.
You will find fine dining here, world class shopping malls and theme parks, great accommodation and many places to go and plenty of things to see and do.
Visit the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, The KL Tower, Chinatown, Little India, National Museum and many other attractions that the city has to offer.
5. Taman Negara National Park
Apart from the tourist resorts, theme parks and cities, the natural beauty of Malaysia is legendary. One place favored by tourists is the Taman Negara National Park.
Enjoy the authentic tropical jungle atmosphere including the much loved river tours.
There is a wide variety of flora and fauna with some species being endemic to Malaysia found here. The park is also home to some of Malaysia’s indigenous tribes.
6. Perhentian Island
With all the rich variety of coastal attractions, Perhentian Islands which are near to the coastal city of Kota Bharu.
These islands have some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the world.
It is a very friendly retreat for families, couples and groups of friends. There are plenty of water sports to keep everyone happy and plenty to see and do all of which makes for a great coastal holiday.
- 10 Best Haven Islands off Mersing, Johor
- 15 Best Beach Resort in Johor
- Pulau Aur
- Pulau Besar
- Pulau Sibu
- Pulau Tengah
7. Port Dickson Beach
Neighboring Johor state is the Negeri Sembilan state which has many beautiful coastal and resort areas especially for water sports especially along Port Dickson beach where there are plenty of seaside resorts.
This is a great place to get away from it all especially for visitors coming from the cities and from Singapore. The extensive beach areas are family friendly and clean.
- Ultimate Guide To Port Dickson (29 Most Instagrammable Places You Need To Know & More)
Just off the northwest coast of Peninsular Malaysia lies the island of Penang. Here you will find the town of Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008.
Here you will have the opportunity to see pre-war buildings, shops, temples, mosques, colonial buildings and 19th century churches.
There are also major cultural influences with Penang’s links to Malay, Chinese, Indian and European settlement and trade.
The food here is well known for its diversity and authenticity with the influences from local and Asian and European cuisine.
These are just some of the many attractions that Malaysia has to offer.
For visitors coming from Singapore, the road network is very good and a road trip in a privately hired taxi is the best form of transport if you want to enjoy the attractions that Malaysia has to offer.
The best thing about private taxis from Singapore to Malaysia is that you will not have to alight and queue at the customs and immigration controls between Singapore and Malaysia.
Transport From Singapore to Malaysia or Vice Versa
Every year, a large number of people travel to Malaysia for business, airport transfer, holiday, visiting and so on. Considering the almost exponentially rising number of visitors with every passing year, we have come up with the best market price for all our transport services.
We understand that there are a plethora of taxi services out there today; however, we bet that very few can come close to competing to us in terms of quality and affordability.
Here’s a brief account of how our services are bound to benefit you:
1. We never shy away from making every possible effort to ensure that our customers only pay the lowest market-price for our services.
2. We provide MPV fleet for your travelling needs. Our fleet includes comfortable and luxurious models such as Toyota Alphard, Toyota Innova and Hyundai Starex. All these cars are spacious and equipped with all necessary security and entertainment features that will help you have an excellent and unforgettable trip.
3. You will be charged the same rate from any point of Singapore to Johor Bahru (JB). So, basically it will be up to you where you want to be picked up from.
4. Our drivers are skilled and experienced enough to know how to avoid traffic jams while going to Johor or other places in Malaysia from Singapore. Please note that the traffic problem, apart from ruining your whole travel experience, can also cause some serious issues at times – especially if you are on a tight business schedule.
5. You do not have to lug your stuff while passing through the custom checkpoints in the border. Believe it or not, that can be quite a relief for anybody travelling with loads of luggage.
6. You will never have to rush for your flight again. The administrators of SGMYTAXI understand that rushing to catch a flight is always one of the worst headaches that most travelers often experience, and that’s precisely why we have decided to provide an affordable and highly-efficient Arrival and Departure Services to everyone.
8. You also have the option of hiring us for a number of Specialized Travelling Services. We promise to walk the extra mile to make your trip as comfortable as it can get.
9. Last but not the least, there is no need for any advance or upfront booking payment.