Changi Airport To JB Downtown
|Departure||Changi International Airport|
|Arrival||Downtown Johor Bahru area|
|Rate||SG$80 (direct from Johor Bahru)|
Toyota Alphard (extra cost applies)
Changi Airport, or Singapore Changi Airport as it is officially known it the main air transport hub for the island nation of Singapore. It is also one of the busiest airports in Southeast Asia with tens of millions of passengers passing through here every year.
It is an award winning airport with fabulous facilities and effective and efficient services and processes. Changi Airport sits on a 13 square kilometer site on the Northeastern edge of the island which is within the Changi Area. It is about 18 kilometers from downtown Singapore commonly referred to as Marina Bay.
Changi Airport is the home of several airlines including Singapore Airlines, the national carrier. More than 60 airlines have made this a port of call for many years now. It is very busy with a plane landing or taking off every 90 seconds on average.
There are 4 terminals, T1, T2, T3 & T4 handle more than 70 million passengers annually.
Below are the transport options available from Singapore Changi Airport to JB (Johor Bahru):
1. Singapore Changi Airport To JB By Private Taxi
SGMYTAXI is your reliable and trusted private taxi service from Singapore Changi Airport to JB downtown, Senai Airport, Mersing as well as other destinations in Malaysia.
Why Choose SGMYTAXI Changi Airport To Johor Bahru (JB) Transfer Services:
- Drivers will pick you at your preferred pick-up date and time.
- Select one way or return trip from Changi Airport to JB or JB to Changi Airport.
- You just sit in comfort of private MPV taxi and relaxed while experienced driver will pick you to JB (Johor Bahru) from Changi Airport without need to wait for other passengers.
- The assigned driver will be waiting at arrival hall holding a signboard with your name on it. The same service will pick you from Johor Bahru and deliver you to Singapore Changi Airport in good time.
- You don’t need to alight to queue at Singapore and Malaysia customs and immigration controls, driver will handle the passport clearance for you.
- Affordable private transfer & reasonable pricing rates
- Easy to book online or via Whatsapp
- Vehicle is spacious enough to accommodate up to 7 people and luggage.
- You don’t need to alight belongings up and down from immigration buildings and the bus (if you take bus)
- No need to struggle to handle the stress of getting stuck in traffic – you’re not driving.
- *A waiting time of up to 45 minutes from the confirmed flight landing.
*Upon landing, the customer is allowed to have 45 minutes of free waiting time. This gives you abundant time to clear Customs and other formalities and proceed to the arrival hall. After the first 45 minutes, a waiting charge of SGD$10 per 30 minutes will be imposed.
For further information, please visit Terms & Conditions.
SGMYTAXI Happy Customers:
SGMYTAXI airport transfer service has been receiving good feedback from customers’ experience.
2. Singapore Changi Airport To JB By MRT
Singapore has one of the world’s finest Mass Rapid Transit network. This service extends to Terminal 1 and to Terminal 2 as well.
There is a non-stop service between Changi Airport and the Tanah Merah MRT stations. Here, you can connect to other parts of the city and even onwards to Johor Bahru across the Straits in Southern Peninsular Malaysia.
3. Singapore Changi Airport To JB By Bus
Since the Changi Airport MRT station was opened, commuting to and from the airport by bus has declined considerably. They are still operational but they have been scaled down somewhat due to the success of the MRT station.
There are buses from Johor Bahru sometimes. The city operates a free bus shuttle to and from the Changi Business Park. This ride has 9 scheduled stops both ways and it operates every day except weekends and public holidays.
Also Read: Singapore Changi Airport To Johor Bahru