Private Car Singapore – Paradigm Mall JB
- RM2000 worth of Paradigm Mall Cash Voucher (FREE)
- Select one way or return transfer from Singapore to Paradigm Mall JB or Paradigm Mall JB to Singapore
- Choose your preferred pick up date, time & location and drop-off locations (Paradigm mall JB)
- SGMYTAXI is a private car service with experienced drivers that specializes in providing transfers with maximum comfort and ease between Singapore and Johor!
- No need to get off/disembark from vehicles at Singapore and Malaysia immigration checkpoints
- Go straight to Singapore or Paradigm Mall JB in the comfort of private car without having to wait for other passengers.
What To Expect:
- Cash Voucher RM2000 will be given. (Exclusive Paradigm MallShopping Voucher)
- The journey should take approximately 60 minutes (subject to traffic conditions at Woodlands Causeway), give or take.
- The air-conditioned & comfortable 7 to 10 seaters MPV car with experienced drivers bring you from any location in Singapore to Paradigm Mall JB.
- Direct private transfer you to prefer destination without having to navigate the infrequent bus timetables.
These are the cars in SGMYTAXI MPV fleet that you can choose:
|No. of Seaters:||6 passengers|
|Comfort Capacity:||5 passengers, 1 Big Luggage & 3 Hand Carry|
|No. of Seaters:||6 – 7 passengers|
|Comfort Capacity:||6 passengers, 2 Big Luggage & 4 Hand Carry|
|No. of Seaters:||10 passengers|
|Comfort Capacity:||7 passengers, 2 Big Luggage & 4 Hand Carry|
How To Book SGMYTAXI Private Transfer:
- SGD$10 for additional pick up(s) / drop off point(s)
- Pay the cash direct to the driver.
- You’re require to arrive at pick up location at least 5 minutes early before pick up time.
- You’re encourage to call the driver if driver arrive late at pick up location.
- Passports must have a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Travelers must obtain all entry or transit visa requirements for Malaysia.
- The vehicles are not wheelchair-friendly.
- For pick up at hotel, driver will wait up to 30 minutes from your pick up time.
Most Recent Reviews From Facebook/Google:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
A1: You can pay in cash to the driver in Singaporean Dollar. No credit card is accepted.
A2: You can book anytime before the pick-up time. However, most of the time the taxis are fully booked within 3 days so we encourage you to schedule your booking at least 3 days in advance.
A3: No. We provide transfer services from Singapore to anywhere in Malaysia, not only in Johor Bahru.
A4: You can make travel changes 24 hours before the scheduled date. However, the acceptance of the revision will still depend on the availability of the taxi.
A5: No. Just sit inside the taxi during the entire journey.
A6: All our taxi charges are per vehicle and not per passenger.
A7: We do charge for waiting time, but you should send us your flight number so that the driver can track your arrival anytime. It is only after that the waiting charges can be negotiated about.
A8: Yes. Softcopy of receipts can be sent by email after each trip is completed. Please indicate during booking.
A9: Kindly note it is a requirement in Singapore. We do provide child car seat (up to 18kg only) with additional SGD10 each way. We could arrange for 1 child seat per trip due to limited seats available or do suggest to bring your car seats along for the journey.
A10: Yes, we do. On the Reservations tab, kindly click on Special Request when asked for the Trip Type. We will give you a quotation accordingly.