Car Rental Singapore To Malaysia Price
Terms & Conditions
Vehicle Collection and Delivery Fee
- Free of Charge when delivery and collection address is below 10KM from Johor Bahru.
- MYR2.00/KM charges when delivery and collection address is above 15KM.
- No extra charge of MYR15 per trip before 8:00 a.m and after 5:00 p.m.
- No extra charge if the collection is on weekend.
- Waiting for charge count at 2 hours after the original collection time.
- Please prepare hirer/driver’s a photocopy of IC/passport/licenses/travel documents for identity & working/home address verification.
- The Hirer is required to check for the vehicle, any damage/missing found must be informed instantly to our team before collecting the vehicle, otherwise, any damage/missing part will be considered as hirer’s responsibility.
- The driver’s age must be 23 – 65 years old.
- International license holders are allowed to drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months.
- A probationer license holder is not accepted to drive/rent the car.
Minimum rental: 2 hours and above.
*Extension above 12 hours consider full day rate.
300KM per day.
Insurance & Excess
Group C: Toyota Innova 2.0 or similar
Group D: Hyundai Starex, Toyota Vellfire
The vehicles are coming with a standard vehicle insurance policy. However, the hirer is responsible for excess not exceeding MYR5,000 (Group C) and MYR10,000 (Group D).
What this vehicle insurance policy does not cover:
- Damage or lost due to neglect, illegal or improper purpose of the vehicle.
- Tyre punctures/burst, gasoline error, battery damage due to hirer forgot to turn off electrical devices and damage or loss to the vehicle’s accessory.
- Drunk driving
What this vehicle insurance policy cover:
- Any accident collision/overturning caused by two moving objects. While any damage happens while the vehicle is in the rest condition will be under hirer’s own responsibility and subject to the protection policy above.
- If failed to claim against third-party insurance, the hirer is responsible for the case and subject to the protection policy above.
- Any accident happens that involves the third party, the hirer is responsible to gather information from the third party for recording and clamming purpose. Information needed such as driver’s name, Identity card /Passport, license, and vehicle number.
- Any damage caused by Overhead/Underbody is NOT covered and is at hirer’s own expenses. Insurance protection is void if the hirer is driven on unsealed/unmade roads/surfaces.
- The Hirer is required to prepare relevant documents eg. identity card/passport, driving licenses, or any other documents to verify your identity, working/home address.
- The Hirer is required to pay a security deposit by online banking/cash
- Smoking activity is strictly banned inside the car. You will be fined MYR 300 for car cleaning fees.
- Any summons under the booking days will be under hirer’s responsibility. The penalty will be charged according to the bill’s amount if hirer failed to settle within the given period.
Malaysia Highway and Normal Road Speed Limit
Highway speed limit: 110 KM/hr
Normal road speed limit: 90KM/hr
The Vehicle Returning Rules
Please inform our team if you are planning for early termination or extend the vehicle booking period.
Policy of Cancellation
Free cancellation on 24 hours before the booking date. We own the rights to charge full day or half day rental for cancellation less than 24 hours.
Sales & Service Tax (SST)
Sales and Services Tax (SST) is effective from 1st September 2018. Car renting service is one of the taxable services that is subject to the service tax. The Service Tax rate is fixed at 6%. Company SST No. J31-1808-32000492
Hirers are allowed to drive the vehicle within Malaysia only.
Kindly Whatsapp us now for further details and enquiries Whatsapp Now