Woodlands & Johor Bahru Checkpoint Toll Fees
|Vehicle Category||Singapore's Woodlands|
Checkpoint Toll Charges
|Malaysia's Plus Toll Charges|
|Vans / Light|
*The Foreign Registered Vehicles Entry (VEP) fee is SGD$35. VEF is to be paid as Singapore Toll. It only applies to Foreign Vehicles.
The total toll fee needed to be paid for a car (with return) is SGD$43.40. But, customers only have to pay the toll fee which is SGD$10.
1. SGD$6.40 (RM20) entry fee for foreign-registered car starting on 15 February 2017 when enter Singapore either Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoints.
2. RM20 (SGD$6.60) entry fee for Singapore vehicles starting on 1 November 2016 when enter Malaysia either via Johor Bahru or Second Link Checkpoints.
3. No longer have to pay Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) starting on 1 January 2018.
4. Singapore will remove toll charges at Woodlands Checkpoint starting on 1 February 2018.
5. Lower toll charges at Tuas Checkpoint starting on 1 April 2018
6. Toll charges at Tanjung Kupang Toll Plaza