Singapore to Genting Highlands Malaysia
|Singapore to Genting Highland|
|Departure||Any point in Singapore|
|Rate||SG$450 (Round Trip SG$850)|
Book now to reserve your fleet.
Genting Highlands: The Hilltop Jewel
For everybody who makes the trip to Genting Highlands or Resorts World Genting as it is officially known, there is something or a combination of things that make the strongest pull on their spirits.
This is because it is one of top places to visit in Malaysia where you cannot single out one attraction as the only attraction that draws people to that particular place.
It could be that it is the only place where you can gamble legally in Malaysia, the theme parks, fine dining and shopping, great mountain air that is cool all year round, multiple activities to keep the kids occupied and excited, the themed shows, or maybe the various entertainment options available.
It could even be the modern and advanced convention center, or the fabulous accommodation. Some go there because of the popularity of the place. What is certain is that there is something for everybody. There are many good reasons why it continues to attract millions of visitors.
Attractions In Genting Highlands
Being the only place licensed to conduct gambling activities in all of Malaysia, a good number of visitors flock to Genting Highlands to try their luck at the three main casinos at the resort.
With all the casinos remaining open 24 hours every day, you will have enough time to find where your luck lies at any time of the day or night.
The requirements of entrance are fairly simple, you must be above 21 years of age, and if you are a Malaysian you have to be a non-Muslim to gain entrance. The atmosphere here is great for players and a good time is guaranteed for those who are inclined to try their hand at the various games available.
Slot machines at Genting highlands are not countable; they are that many! There are also plenty of table games for the players who prefer this sort of thing. You will find baccarat, roulette, and plenty of Chinese games. The casinos are:
- Monte Carlo Casino: It is located in the Genting Highlands Hotel. This is the largest of them all with plenty of games for everybody. Poker is not very popular at Genting highlands but at this casino, a few tables are available.
- Hollywood Casino: Another of the casinos that is located inside the Genting Highlands Hotel. It is smaller than Monte Carlo Casino but the fun is just the same.
- StarWorld Casino: Located at the First World Hotel, this casino is also smaller than the Monte Carlo but no less exciting, especially for guests of the hotel it is located in.
Accessing the casinos is easy as virtually all walkways will lead you there anyway.
2. Theme Parks
There are two theme parks to keep the kids and adults excited all day and night. These are:
- Genting Outdoor Theme Park: This theme park adopts the planning of most other theme parks in Malaysia in terms of amusement and activities. Here, families will have the time of their lives. There are many rides and games to amuse everybody. It is not restricted to guests only. You can arrange for a Day Pass for you and your partner, for your family or for a group of friends who want to have a rowdy time.
- First World Indoor Theme Park: This Park is of its own kind. It is one of the first indoor theme parks to be opened in the eastern hemisphere. It has plenty of rides as well as other themed sections. The best thing about it is that you can enjoy all the rides and attractions whatever the weather outside, especially during the cooler months.
3. Other Entertainment
If you are not gambling or having fun in the theme parks, you will not lack something else to do when you are at Genting Highlands.
- First World Plaza: This is the shopping mall at the highest altitude in all of Malaysia. Here you will find numerous retail outlets selling all manner of things under one roof. There are also replicas of famous landmarks from around the world. The muted light makes the experience almost surreal.
- Arena of Stars: Here is where you will find the performing theaters. If you are lucky, you may find a big concert when you get there, but there will be shows almost all weekends. There are western artists sometimes and Chinese pop stars plenty of times.
- First World Cineplex: Here are two cinema theaters where you can catch a movie after a day at the theme parks, the slots or shopping.
- Genting International Convention Centre (GICC): For a maximum of 2,000 people, the convention has an auditorium for events such as corporate events, meetings and performances.
Hotels In Genting Highlands
Where to sleep is one thing you will never complain about at Genting Highlands. The whole resort boasts of more than 10,000 rooms in no less than six hotels. These are:
- First World Hotel: There are people who claim that this is the biggest hotel in the world, what with its 6,118 rooms in total! It is a 3 star hotel built to cater for visitors with modest budgets.
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Genting Highlands
- Genting Hotel
- Highlands Hotel
- Resort Hotel
- Theme Park Hotel
With a range of 3 star, 4 star, 5 star and luxury apartments, all budgets are catered for at Genting Highlands.
Attractions Near Genting Highlands
Genting resort is not the only attraction up here in the mountains. Other attractions that you could enjoy while at Genting Highlands include:
- Amazing views: Being high on the mountains, the views from Genting Highlands are astonishing. They are unlike any other you are likely to see in your life. In fact, they will be etched in your memory for life. You can view them at the resort, on your way there or on your way back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Fraser Hill: A colonial-type mountain resort with a golf course, awesome bird watching, hiking, and tennis games.
- Gohtong Jaya: This is the main town in the Genting Highlands. Here you can enjoy tasty cuisine from the town’s reasonably priced restaurants as well as buy your general necessities.
- Kuala Gandah: The only elephant sanctuary in Malaysia where you can ride elephants and learn a lot about the highlands flora and fauna.
Taxi From Singapore to Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands is easily accessible by road. It’s just 45 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your trip to and from Genting Highlands from Singapore, you will need to hire a private taxi from SGMYTAXI which comes with a driver.
The 6-hour drive from Singapore to Genting Highlands becomes easy when you have a quality rental car you can depend on. You can check with us to find a 7 to 10-seater car option that is suitable for your travels from Singapore to Genting Highlands.
You can depart from any place in Singapore with our private car, Toyota Innova, or simply add a little extra if you want a Toyota Alphard or Hyundai Starex. Nevertheless, whichever car you choose, you will get access to a quality vehicle.
It’s a simple service that can bring you to this far off place in Malaysia with ease.
The advantage here is that you will be relieved the stress of handling the road and you will have all the time to enjoy the amazing landscapes and chat with your companions on the trip. The cars are well maintained, air-conditioned and spacious enough for 7 adults and their luggage.
Their experienced drivers will give you the kind of service you would expect from the leading taxi service in Singapore and Malaysia.
Special Travelling Request: We accept any kind of pick-up services within Malaysia and Singapore, especially for those who plan to have daily trip around Singapore or Malaysia area. We are willing to serve you better as our valuable customer. Book now to get your quotation and reserve your fleet or contact us directly.
View Genting Highlands Malaysia in a larger map