Are you looking for some fun activities to fill your time in Johor Bahru, other than just foods hunting and shopping?
You may be looking at some exciting escape rooms to have a fun yet enjoyable time with your friends.
Not only you can use your senses to solve the riddles and puzzles, but you can also bond better with your friends and loved ones.
Those escape rooms are sure to pump you up and make you feel the adrenaline rush.
We have indicated some of the top 5 fun escape rooms below for you to explore more.
Now, let’s proceed below.
1. Bang History Lounge & Escape & Smash Stations
Located in Austin area, Bang History provides 2 types of entertainment, Bang Vent and Nag Escape for you to release all your stress.
In addition, they have a new live band music concept to have fun time with your friends/families.
They serve good food and has great ambience too!
Escape Room Features:
- Kids and family-friendly rooms
- Different levels of challenge and stories
- Series of riddles, puzzles and clues
2 Themes: Cecil Hotel塞西尔酒店 & Hongkong Radio Station 香港广播站
|Difficulty Level||5 Stars|
|Number Of Slots (daily)||11|
|Timings||2:00pm to 12:00am|
|Number Of Pax||3 – 8|
|Price Per Pax (18 & Above)||RM78|
|Price Per Pax (11 to 17)
(Provide Identity Card/Student Card for verification)
Contact: +6010-977 7725
Daily: 2:00pm to 12:00am
2. Lost In JB (Eco Palladium)
Definitely one of the highly recommended things to do in JB if you like exciting, thrilling yet mind-provoking activities.
This got to be one of the best escape rooms, even better than the ones in Singapore!
Types of Rooms & Prices:
- Mindblown, Engaging and Magical Escape Rooms
- Friendly & Patient Staff
- Few Escape Room themes such as Haunted Doll: The Writer, Amazing School Of Magic, Heroes
- Suitable for young kids and adults based on the room themes
- Well-Made Props & Great Sound Effects
- Duration is average 1.5hrs
- Recommend wearing proper covered shoes and long pants as some of the rooms involved some physical movements like crawling and climbing
- Different timeslots available. Find out more here to chop your booking slots.
Contact: +6018-363 4862
Monday to Thursday: 12:00pm to 12:00pm
Friday to Sunday: 12:00pm to 12:00am
3. Lost In JB: The Haunted House (Taman Sutera Utama)
Are you looking for some fun yet exciting activities to spend your afternoon in JB?
Book an online session with Lost In JB where you get to solve riddles, unlock different escape rooms and have a engaging time with your friends and family!
Types of Rooms & Prices:
- This escape room are not for the weak
- Recommended for 2-8 pax
- Element of difficulty, physical, fear factor and amusement level involved
- You have the games room to yourself only
- Creative and amazing props set-up
- Duration is average 1hr to 2hrs
- Detailed explanations by the staff
- Customers are responsible to key their information in their online booking form correctly
- Arrive 10 mins earlier else the booking will be regarded as no-show and entry will be declined
- If the need to cancel the booking, please contact them via phone at least 48 hours earlier
- Children under 7 must be always accompanied by at least one adult while on LOST IN JB premise
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothings to enjoy the full experience
Contact: +6017-580 0833
Daily: 12:30pm to 11:30pm
4. The Escaper 密室逃脱
If you are looking for a nice game experience with a group of friends, you can consider The Escaper.
Tickets are priced at RM45 with duration about 1hr and more.
- Fun and exciting experience
- Friendly staff and good service
- Good for team bonding
Types of Escape Rooms:
- 魔幻城堡 The Fantasy
- 盗墓笔记 The Lost Tomb
- 鬼校 The Ghost School
- 星际战艇 The Star Wars
- 夜访吸血鬼 The Vampires Night
Contact: +607-352 2566
Monday to Thursday: 2:00pm to 9:30pm
Friday to Sunday: 1:00pm to 11.30pm
Located in the Mid Valley JB mall, the entrance of VR+Zone can be easily spotted.
Being Malaysia’s First Escape in virtual reality, they made use of virtual reality gaming tools and technology, which allows the customers to have a fun-filled experience.
Tickets are priced at RM85 per person. Reviews from customers are the games are worth the money.
- Suitable for kids
- Escape games are solely multiplayer and are built for 2 or 4 players
- Exercise your brain, physical self
- Promote teamwork, co-operation and foster closer bonds
- Friendly staff
Contact: +6018-355 1733
Daily: 10:00am to 10:00pm
You may want to consider SGMYTAXI for your transportation needs.
Pricings can be found here.
WhatsApp them should you need transport to bring you around to different places!