I am salivating while writing about Kam Long Curry Fish Head even when I have eaten it for countless of time.
The aromatic smell, the taste, the texture….yumsss….it is unbeatable!
Don’t believe me?
Go ahead and google up “Best Curry Fish Head JB” and you will see a long list of links recommending Kam Long Curry Fish Head.
Kam Long Curry Fish Head JB
Being in existence for more than 30 years, it is no surprise that Kam Long Curry Fish Head serves the most popular fish head curry JB.
With just 3 minutes’ walk away from City Square Mall JB towards Jalan Wong Ah Fook, you can experience the taste of this yummy-licious JB curry fish head.
Their big red snapper fish head is so fresh that it gives you smooth textured meat that comes off easily.
This famous JB curry fish head is served in a claypot filled with delicious savoury and aromatic curry broth that makes you want more to drench your rice with it.
To top it off in adding the extra oomph in this dish, it comes hand in hand fairly well with deep fried beancurd, cabbage, ladies finger and long beans.
- Best to go there before 11:30 am to avoid the huge lunch crowd
- They only serve this one dish with rice
- The restaurant is not air-conditioned so you might expect some sweat going on (which actually makes it more enjoyable..hehe)
- Spiciness is at a moderate level
- Very affordable prices!
Kam Long Curry Fish Head Price
|No.||Size Portion||Fish Head (RM)||Fish Tail (RM)|
|6.||Deep Fried Beancurd/ Tau Kee||6|
* A small portion can feed 2-4 person
Kam Long Curry Fish Head Opening Hours
Daily 8:00am – 4:00pm
Kam Long Curry Fish Head Location (Map)
74, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Check out the map below for the exact location of Kam Long Curry Fish Head!
Kam Long Curry Fish Head FAQ
Q1: Is fish head JB served in Kam Long Restaurant Halal?
A1: No, it is Non-Halal
Q2: Kam Long Restaurant JB Open On Sunday?
A2: The shop opens DAILY from 8:00am – 4:00pm
Q3: How To Go Kam Long Restaurant JB?
A3: Kam Long Restaurant is just a walking distance (3 minutes’ walk) away from City Square JB:-
- From City Square JB entrance – turn left into Jalan Wong Ah Fook
- Go straight along Jalan Wong Ah Fook (you will pass by T-Hotel JB on your left)
- Kam Long Restaurant JB would be on your left
- Hiap Joo Bakery: The Best JB Banana Cake Since 1919
- What To Eat in Johor Bahru
- What To Buy In JB (18 List)
- Top 21 JB City Square Food (Hidden Restaurant Found By Local!)
- 13 Best Cafe In Johor Bahru That Are Worth Travelling For