Are you planning a family trip to Legoland Theme Park in Johor but doesn’t know how to get there?
Getting to the theme park is easy as the amount of transportations choices are boundless!
You can reach there either by bus, private MPV taxi, Singapore & Malaysia taxi, or even a shuttle bus!
Picking out the right way to travel is important as the experience during the ride can really bring a whole different feeling and you wouldn’t want to dampen your day before the fun began!
Here, we’ve picked out the best of the best transport choices for you to enjoy your journey from Singapore to Legoland Theme Park efficiently.
1. Transport From Singapore To Legoland By Private Car
2. Transport From Singapore To Legoland By Bus (Via Tuas 2nd Link)
3. Transport From Singapore To Legoland By Bus (Via Woodlands)
4. Transport From Singapore To Legoland By Coach
5. Transport From Singapore To Legoland By Singapore Taxi
Transport From Singapore To Legoland
1. Transport From Singapore to Legoland By Private Car
The most convenient and comfortable ride from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia and vice versa.
The friendly and experienced driver will arrive early to pick you up at any location in Singapore and directly bring you to Legoland Theme Park, Johor with comfortable and well-maintained MPV car.
- You don’t need to get out from the vehicle when crossing the causeway. Just pass your passport to the driver who will then settle it at the immigration counter.
- Be transported from one point to another without feeling tired.
- No need to wait and queue while standing- you just sit in the car.
Type of Vehicles:
SGMYTAXI Happy Customers
2. Transport From Singapore to Legoland By Bus (Via Tuas 2nd Link)
There are bus services that bring passengers to Legoland from Singapore via Tuas 2nd Link. It is usually much more convenient and faster to use this route as compared to Woodlands Causeway Link. Also, the park is located only 20 minutes away from Tuas 2nd Link.
Bus services are quite convenient and affordable as they run throughout the day and charge fairly. However, do note that some bus companies only runs on weekends and Singapore’s public holidays while another runs on any other days. So remember to check the bus schedules properly!
Here is the schedule and price list of the buses from Tuas 2nd Link to Legoland :
Causeway Link Bus JPO2
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am, 11:30am, 2:30pm and 5:30pm
- Ticket price: MYR6 @ SGD$2
Causeway Link Bus SL1
- Weekends & Singapore Public Holiday: 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm and 7:30pm
- Ticket price: MYR2 @ SGD$0.68
- Have to get down from the bus each time you pass through the immigration centre.
- Carry your luggage or bags with you as you board and alight the bus.
- May have to queue for hours while standing and that is really tiring.
3. Transport From Singapore to Legoland By Bus (Via Woodlands)
If Johor Bahru (JB) Sentral is much nearer to you, then you may take a bus from Singapore to JB Sentral. From there, you can only choose one bus company, Causeway LM1 that brings you to Legoland Malaysia.
There are heaps of bus companies travelling to JB Sentral from Singapore, however, the distance from JB Sentral to Legoland is much further and it may take up to an hour! Hence, this option isn’t practical if you want to make your trip worthwhile by spending the entire day in Legoland.
For your convenience, we have listed out the schedule and price list of the bus from Singapore to Legoland via Woodlands Causeway.
Causeway Link Bus SL1
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm and 6:30pm
- Friday to Sunday & Singapore Public Holidays: 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Ticket price: MYR5.40 @ SGD$1.83
- Similar to the bus from Tuas 2nd Link, but may require to queue long hours especially during peak hours and weekends.
- Have to remember the right bus number or you will hop on the wrong one.
- Share seats with strangers that might annoy you throughout the journey.
4. Transport From Singapore to Legoland Malaysia By Coach
Direct coach and shuttle services are available from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia. Charging SGD$20 per person, coaches leave from Singapore flyer in every 30 minutes and reach Legoland in less than an hour.
The service starts at 8:30 am in the morning and the frequency of coaches increased on weekends. Shuttle services are operational from Tuas 2nd Link and Causeway link crossings also.
There are two coaches that service to bring passengers directly to Legoland from Singapore.
Singapore Flyer at 9:00am, 10:30am
Big Box (Jurong East) at 9:30am, 11:00am
Legoland Malaysia at 5:15pm & 6:45pm
Lavender MRT Station Exit B (9:00am on weekdays, 8:30am on weekends)
Legoland Malaysia at 5:30pm
- Passengers need to alight the bus to get their passport stamp at the counter.
- Have to make their own way to the departing location in Singapore and follow the bus schedules.
- Need to prepare to leave Legoland at the aforementioned time slot.
5. Transport From Singapore to Legoland Malaysia By Singapore Taxi
From Singapore Changi Airport, the first taxi will drop you to a taxi stand at Ban San Street and will charge you more than SGD$16. Then you will be required to change for a Malaysian Yellow Taxi at the stand for Legoland that will charge you another SGD$80 for one way travel.
The downside is that booking of the cabs is not available and passengers have to stand in a queue waiting for their turn. Taxi is available as per the availability and number of passengers who wish to go to Legoland Theme Park Malaysia.
- Prepare to spend a lot of money on travelling.
- May have to queue and wait for the taxi to arrive.
- Need to make your own way to the taxi stand at Ban San Street.