Feel so stressed and tired and can’t think of a way to relieve it?
Let me tell you the secret to truly unwinding – indulge in the spa & massage!
It’s wonderful how it could pamper your body, mind and soul in just 30 minutes to around 2 hours.
I bet you never know Singapore boasts such amazing treatments and therapies that have it all covered:
Top-notch treatments, gorgeous environment, and finally a soothing effect that lasts long even after you get back to work.
So here, we have got you 13 different kinds of effective best spa & massage in Singapore that offer them!
It’s time to press the pause button in your life and take some time to relax!
1. Alleviate Fish Spa
2. Singapore Pain Solutions
3. Ayur Centre Singapore
4. Ikeda Spa
5. Healing Touch Spa Singapore Deep
6. Sri Bayu Balinese Spa
7. My Cozy Room Boutique Spa
8. Natureland Roberston Walk
9. Ikeda Spa
10. Sabaai Sabaai
11. Wellaholic @ Lavender Outlet
12. Porta Spa
13. The Outcall Spa
13 Best Spa & Massage In Singapore
1. Alleviate Fish Spa (Best Fish Spa Singapore)
Ready to feel your feet being kissed by lovely fish? Then get yourself a Fish Spa! This is a fun yet healthy treatment for feet, where unlimited tiny fish gently exfoliate the dead cells on skin.
They clean the pores, improve blood circulation and eventually make your skin smoother and softer!
For those who happen to be in Chinatown, do drop by the Alleviate Fish Spa to soothe your tired feet.
Despite making your treatment warm and comfortable, the owner is very friendly and knowledgeable to share stories about the practice of fish spa with you!
What People Like About Alleviate Fish Spa:
- Each customer gets a personal fish spa tank, no sharing with other people during treatment.
- Utilise the latest water heater technology and filtration system for treatment.
- A strong UV steriliser is incorporated to provide healthy and clean environment.
- They capture customers’ fish spa experience in video.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Friendly and sociable owner
2. Singapore Pain Solutions (Best Sports Massage Singapore)
Do you know how sports massage different from ordinary massage? The normal massage is for relaxation but sports massage is a detailed, specific massage that can reduce risk of injury and improve flexibility. Athlete and people who suffer from muscle tension is best to enjoy this massage.
With fully qualified and professional chiropractors, Singapore Pain Solutions specialises in offering authentic chiropractic treatments that focus on the spine.
It helps patients to treat chronic body pain like back pain, shoulder pain and neck pain & correct their posture problems. Many reviewed that the treatment really works!
What People Like About Singapore Pain Solutions:
- Friendly environment and passionate chiropractors.
- The chiropractors are helpful to explain everything clearly about your body condition and how the treatment works. After that, they can give professional advice to your everyday life.
- Their packages always offer good deals which help customers to save more.
3. Ayur Centre Singapore (Best Abhyangam Massage Singapore)
Want to increase your body’s stamina and relieve the feeling of exhaustion? Abhyangam Massage could do that for you.
The word “Abhyangam” is a Sanskrit word which has the meaning of oil application. After smearing the Ayurvedic herbal oils all over your body, enjoy a series of gentle massage from the therapist. It will squeeze out the toxic accumulation and rejuvenate the inner you.
Famed for outstanding blend of the traditional Ayurveda treatments with modern diagnostic, Ayur Centre in Singapore offers personalised Ayurvedic treatments and therapies at affordable price.
Their services are really good whereby they received lots of return customers since the establishment.
What People Like About Ayur Centre Singapore:
- Extensive facilities of all kinds of treatment, with quality medicines from the most trusted Ayurvedic institutions in India.
- Free Ayurvedic consultation from their certified and expert Ayurvedic doctors.
- Separate male and female therapy rooms.
- Cheaper price compared to other Indian massage centers in Singapore that offer the same service.
- They offer packages that last for a year.
4. Ikeda Spa (Best Shiatsu Massage Singapore)
Try out the Shiatsu massage that could melt your stress away immediately! Originated from Japan, Shiatsu which means “finger pressure” is widely used to unblock the flow of a person’s qi (energy in Mandarin).
It fully relies on the use of thumbs, fingers and palm to apply pressure on body’s surface.
Also read: 13 Best Spa & Massage In Johor Bahru
Nestled in the lush greenery, Ikeda Spa proudly presents you the only day spa Singapore in Japanese Zen Garden.
With their skilful massage therapists performing massage on the Ganbanyouku Stone Bed, it is best to unwind yourself and stay away from the busy city life for a little while.
What People Like About Ikeda Spa:
- Wide range of spa menu despite the Shiatsu Massage. From body scrubs, Menard Facials to Remedial Messages, Ikeda Spa has it all.
- Personalised spa services that based on the needs of customers.
- Customers get to indulge in the authentic art of Japanese relaxation.
- Beautiful Zen-inspired interiors.
5. Healing Touch Spa Singapore Deep (Best Tissue Massage Singapore)
Whether you are an athlete who has muscle tension problems or a person who is now recovering from an injury, deep tissue massage has something for you. It is kind of stronger version of Swedish massage.
Using little or no lubricant, deep tissue massage could be extremely painful for some people. It involves applying a firm pressure to reach the deeper layers of muscle. However, the more it hurts, the more effective is the massage as long as the pain doesn’t get too intense.
Established in 2001, Healing Touch is well known for having the best therapists ever found in the world. The practice of customer first culture has made them grown to 8 branches across Singapore. Besides, their deep tissue massage was awarded the “Best Aches Busting Massage” in 2015/2016.
What People Like About Healing Touch Spa Singapore:
- Frequent promotions can be found at their website.
- They give the best advice and tips on skin.
- Easily accessible as they have many branches in Singapore.
- Massages, facial treatments and slimming treatments are available too.
6. Sri Bayu Balinese Spa (Best Balinese Massage Singapore)
Widely used to reduce stress and rebalance the body, Balinese Massage is the special kind of Indonesian massage which is incredibly comfortable that you may fall asleep during the treatment! On top of that, aromatic essential oils are added to the combination massage to focus on relaxing the muscle tissue.
Let go of yourself and everything at Sri Bayu. Let this Balinese inspired day spa brings you the tranquillity and peace that could hardly found in Singapore. Their skilled therapist can perform various massage techniques ranging from finger pressure, rolling motion, percussion-like drumming to gentle stroking.
What People Like About Sri Bayu Balinese Spa:
- Offers full range of body massage, facial spa treatment, scrubs & wraps, slimming & grooming services and even their specialty Bridal Massage. All treatments are Balinese inspired.
- Very professional therapist whereby the treatments are just like those you had in Indonesia.
- Environment is very clean and soothing.
7. My Cozy Room Boutique Spa (Best All-In-One Therapy Singapore)
If simple massage isn’t enough for you, let’s get yourself this luxury treatment – all-in-one therapy that soothe you from the top to the bottom.
The best all-in-one therapy in town is offered by My Cozy Room – the award-winning boutique spa that aims at making every girl feel like a princess in fairy tale.
Featuring Passion Fruit Back Scrub, Hotstone back therapy, Orange Full Body massage and Crystal Eye Massage, their signature 4-In-1 Fruity Spa Indulgence will refresh your soul deeply and reduce the strain and puffiness from daily life.
What People Like About My Cozy Room Boutique Spa:
- Personalised treatments that can achieve immediate yet long-lasting result on skin.
- The one and only skin care products they use – BABOR can target every girl’s skin concern. It is also a well-known skin label from Germany.
- Despite offering bridal treatments, a Bridal Spa Parties can be organized to enjoy some girly moments before the Big Day.
- The experienced therapists can do the skincare analysis for you, determine your skin condition and design the treatments best suited you.
8. Natureland Roberston Walk (Best Tui Na Singapore)
A kind reminder to people who are new to the massage world: Tui Na has nothing to do with pleasure and relaxation.
Pronounced as “Twee Naw” that literally means “pinch and pull”, it is a traditional Chinese treatment that used to cure different kinds of muscular skeletal problems. Best not to have it when your stomach is full.
Providing different kinds of and foot reflexology and rejuvenating massage including Tui Na, Natureland Roberston Walk can reduce your anxiety by performing targeted treatment on your body, ensure you a good night sleep every day.
What People Like About Natureland Robertson Walk:
- Membership of Natureland can enjoy discount up to 20%for all services. Check out the website as there are promotions all year round.
- Besides Roberston Walk, there are another 6 outlets in town. Very easily accessible.But take note that each outlet has different opening hours. Check out the website for detailed ones.
- Their Tui Na treatment is customised individually. It is performed based on the conditions of every client.
9. Ikeda Spa (Best Aromatherapy Massage Singapore)
Feeling overtired or undergo emotional depression but not in a mood for muscle-kneading time? An aromatherapy massage could help you!
The purpose of aromatherapy massage is not working out the sore spots of the body. Instead, it uses the essential oils which has high concentration of plant essences, 100% natural to make you feel relax and heal your soul. Different plants have their own healing benefit. So, choose the right one for you!
Indulge in the Elemental Aromatherapy Massage while enjoying the warm Japanese hospitality at Ikeda Spa. Using only the highest grade of plant oils, it helps to restore your individual balance like no other place could offer.
What People Like About Ikeda Spa:
- Their aromatherapy massage comes with a combination of eastern and western massage techniques.
- Various promotions are offered throughout the year.
- Clients feel themselves immediately teleported to authentic spa in Japan while stepping into the premise.
10. Sabaai Sabaai (Best Thai Massage Singapore)
Say you have been walking or biking all day long. Thai Massage in Singapore is ideal for you to temporarily relieve the tension on muscle or joint pain.
Developed by Thailand’s Buddhist monks, Thai massage presents you series of rhythmic movements straight to the muscle tissues. It can be both energizing and relaxing, but you will definitely feel active after the massage. Eventually, it boosts your mood to a level just like how a good day started.
One reason why we recommend Sabaai Sabaai to you is, they specialise in traditional Thai massage and you can take in the beautiful river view while enjoying the massage.
From Thai Tradition, Thai Signature, Thai Aroma, Thai Herb to foot massage, there must be one that pamper your body and soul.
What People Like About Sabaai Sabaai Thai Massage:
- They access your health conditions before giving you any treatments. Your health conditions are highly confidential.
- Cleanliness is ensured because they provide on-site slippers to every client.
- Expert massage therapist that perform various massage durations.
11. Wellaholic @ Lavender Outlet (Best Foot & Body Massage Singapore)
Let’s take a well-deserved break from the stresses of your busy day! The foot &body massage offers you soothing massage that involve stretching and relaxing muscles. These movements are very effective to relief tension headaches and insomnia.
In Singapore, Wella Press is the professional foot and body massage offered by Wellaholic to improve blood circulation and bring nutrients and oxygen to the bone.
To be more specific, the foot massage will release blockages of energy that should be flowing through the body while the body massage helps in release tension of lower back.
Combining both of them, it creates a wonderful treatment which benefits body in various way.
What People Like About Wellaholic (Lavender Outlet):
- Rates are very affordable compared to other places.
- Skilled and experienced therapists who have the massage certification.
- Wide range of services offered include facial collagen boost, hair removal and teeth whitening service.
12. Porta Spa (Best Nature Spa Singapore)
Soak yourself to health by sinking into a pool of natural thermal water that gives you an ultimate healing from stiff neck, sore muscles and tired feet.
It makes you feel so good and you will be amazed by how the natural water can do such wonders on your body and mind!
To find the best Nature Spa in Singapore, we got you the Porta Spa which offers a simple yet powerful 5-In-1 Treatment – namely oxygen therapy, thermal therapy ultrasonic foot therapy, hot spring therapy and customised aromatherapy.
This 30-minute nature spa has the capability to push toxins in body out from the cells through perspiration, which can’t be achieved by hands.
What People Like About Porta Spa:
- You can enjoy the trial rate at only SGD$36. Money-back guaranteed.
- The spa is complemented with aromatherapy which is customized for each client.
- Hot spring technology is practiced to have the water temperature constantly at 42 degree Celsius.
13. The Outcall Spa (Best Swedish Massage Singapore)
Expect to be drifted away while enjoying this western style of massage – Swedish Massage! As the foundation of sports massage and deep tissue massage, Swedish Massage is a full body therapy best to release tight muscles and restore range of body motions.
Ever immerse in a “Home Massage” experience that delivers you home comfort?
At The Outcall Spa, their Swedish massage offers you them all. Using traditional massage techniques, the therapy is specially designed for working adults to loosen tensed muscles and relief the stiff joints.
What People Like About The Outcall Spa:
- Extended operation hours until late midnight.
- Experienced and certified therapists who are well-trained in different styles of massages
- Massage beds are imported from overseas, very comfortable and luxury.
- No hidden charges. All prices are inclusive of everything needed.
- A gift card of spa packages can be purchased as gift for friends!