If you’re running out of ideas on where to have a staycation closed to or in Legoland Malaysia.
You’re in the right place!
You will be never short of choices as today’s in the post, I will recommend the best resort near Legoland Malaysia.
In case you missed it, I have already given you a list of 15 recommended hotels near Legoland Malaysia for ultimate weekend staycation.
So here are 7 MORE resorts near Legoland Malaysia that you probably might never crossed your mind!
How To Get To Resorts Near Legoland Malaysia From Singapore
How to reach these resort from Singapore?
Their excellent service will shuttle you and your group of friends or family from Singapore to resort near Legoland Malaysia or directly to Legoland Malysia comfortably and efficiently.
Besides that, you do not have to queue long lines in Singapore Checkpoint and Johor Custom for immigration clearance.
7 Resorts Near Legoland Malaysia
When you are visiting Legoland Malaysia, the following resorts are closed by and you might want to check them out for accommodation and the other facilities.
1. KSL Resort (KSL Citymall)
Only 24.7 km away from Legoland Malaysia, KSL Hotel & Resort Johor Bahru is one of the most recent additions to the accommodation, catering and resort scene in Johor Bahru. The hotel is approximately 29 minutes from Legoland Theme Park, Johor and easily accessible via land transport.
It is also one of the largest. Located in the city center, near the causeway, the KSL Resort allows a wonderful new experience in accommodation, entertainment and shopping for you and your family.
It is conveniently set within the KSL City Mall where you can get all you need under one roof.
- Accommodation in the hotel is from a choice of 868 suites and luxury rooms which are well appointed. The service is world class and meets all accommodation expectations of hotels of this stature.
- Café I Restaurant: This is where all your culinary dreams come true. Experienced chefs will delight your palate with outstanding dishes and fine wine.
- Twilight Lounge & Bar: This is where you will come to relax with afternoon snacks, tea and other drinks. This classy joint is a favorite with visitors from its wide choice of drinks and its unequalled ambience. Charcoal fired grills prepare your choice meats and seafood while you sip your drinks.
- The Grand Ballroom: This is where you can have your dream wedding in Johor Bahru. It is also a preferred venue for business functions like meetings, conferences, product launches and the like.
- The KSL Resort is within the same roof with a modern Cineplex, a games arcade, fashionable boutiques, restaurants and bars, an unforgettable water theme park and a Hypermarket.
2. Pulai Springs Resort
Pulai Spring Resort is situated 25.1km from Legoland Malaysia in the southern end of Peninsula Malaysia. You can reach the Legoland Malaysia in 36 minutes by car.
It is a golfing and recreational resort of world class status. Here you will experience modern luxury fused with traditional design as the resort has a Royal Malay palace from the ancient times.
Also read: 8 Best Desaru Resorts & Hotels In Johor
- Superb accommodation: The resort has The Anugraha, which is a boutique hotel in tropical resort style featuring 22 luxurious bedroom suites, or at the Cinta Ayu All Suites; serviced apartments catered for by the hotel. All accommodation features traditional craftsmanship which is finely blended with modern luxuries.
- The Pulai Spa: It has to its credit a wide list of treatments for your rejuvenation when you visit the spa. This is the kind of place you need to relax your body and mind after long days in the theme parks.
- From the wide choices of dining at the hotel, you can choose the Qing Palace Chinese Restaurant, an award winning restaurant for exquisite dishes which are thoughtfully planned, prepared and served just for you.
- Pulai Springs Golf Course: Pulai Resort gives you a good golfing experience with an 18 hole course for a great round of golf.
- Great amenities guaranteed to keep people of all ages comfortable. It is designed to allow family units a good time together.
3. Le Grandeur Palm Resort Johor (Near Senai)
For people who combine both business and pleasure, Le Grandeur Palm Resort is the resort that has positioned itself in Johor Bahru to cater for such clientele.
The hotel is located 33.4km from Legoland Malaysia and you can reach the theme park from resort in just 30 minutes by car.
You will also be properly accommodated if you are in town purely for pleasure. Being 30 minutes away from the city and sitting amid golf greens and lush tropical vegetation, Le Grandeur Palm Resort Johor is a tranquil place to wind down after a day in the city.
It is only 3 minutes’ drive away from Senai International Airport.
- Accommodation is of exquisite quality and design. Grandeur blended with comfort is what takes your breathe way when you get to your preferred accommodation. From the Presidential Suite, Signature Suites, Deluxe Suites, Executive Suites, Deluxe Twin Rooms, and Deluxe Twin Rooms, all your accommodation needs are met whichever your budget allows.
- There are various restaurants and bars at the Le Grandeur. This include Ishwara Asian Brasserie, Sobasei Japanese Restaurant, The Grill at Cocomo, Xin-Shan Long Chinese restaurant, The Bar and the Turquoise Poolside Bar. Here you will find international cuisine made to your taste.
- The sports and leisure center: There is much to do in terms of leisure at this resort. There is a fully equipped and staffed gym, squash courts, billiards, ping pong, aerobics and volleyball. You can also swim in the Olympic-sized swimming pool or relax in modern Jacuzzis.
- Le Spa: This is the therapeutic center in the resort. Full range treatments are offered here to relax and revamp the body and mind.
- Shoppe Mart: This is a small hotel boutique where you can buy trinkets and souvenirs and necessities without venturing far from the resort.
4. Bayu Marina Hotel Resort
Bayu Marina Resort is situated 30.7km from Legoland Malaysia and it takes just 35 minutes to drive from Legoland Theme Park.
Rising from the heart of the city of Johor Bahru, Bayu Marina Resort reflects the soul of this vibrant city.
You establish this as your base for exploring the various theme parks that Johor has to offer including theme parks like Legoland Malaysia and the numerous shopping malls, restaurants and other attractions in and around the city and Johor as a whole.
Also read: 11 Best Homestay Near Legoland Malaysia
- Strategically located in Johor
- Bayu Marina blends a concept that is home based but fused with modern resort conveniences. Each unit features unique designs and colors and all the contemporary amenities you can expect from a resort of this caliber.
- Accommodation is spacious, luxurious and comfortable
- All apartment units have individual balconies for spectacular views of the city and the sea.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs with multiple international channels make your stay even better.
- A fantastic outdoors pool will cool you down after a hard day of work and play.
- A fully equipped gym will take care of your fitness needs.
- A modern sauna takes care of your relaxation
- 24 hour reception for your convenience
- Bayview Café offers fresh and high quality local and international cuisine.
- Sixteen convenience stores and shops
- Rooftop garden
- Multi-storied parking
5. IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort (Near Senai)
IOI Palm Villa Golf Resort is 28 kilometers from Johor Bahru city and right in the vicinity of the Senai International Airport. The hotel is located 34.4 km from Legoland Malaysia and you can reach the theme park from hotel in just 35 minutes by car.
It is a premier golf resort with packages for residential and non-residential golfers. With a 27 hole curve, there is plenty of golf for all players, from professionals to amateurs.
- Three different 9-hole golf courses to choose from: Palm Course, Putra Course & IOI Course allows for a unique golfing outing.
- The palm tree landscaped courses will give you breathtaking views of Gunung Pulai that you will remember for a long time.
- Swimming: Cool down in the large swimming pool where the less-adept swimmers can take lessons.
- Sports complex: It encompasses the pool, fun pools, and the gymnasium and tennis courts.
- Spa: The Ginza Health Spa is what will truly relax your body and mind at IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort. With a super sauna, Jacuzzis and massage parlors, you will be well pampered and taken care of.
6. Rina Balinese Resort
Rina Balinese Resort is located in peaceful village of Seelong Jaya and 38.9km from Legoland Malaysia. You can reach Legoland Malaysia in 38 minutes’ drive from the resort.
Also read: 11 Best Resorts in Malacca
Set in a tranquil 3 acres of lush orchards, the resort is a favorite place for many guests who enjoy their nature spa and eco-tourism theme.
- Full natural spa services in a one-stop setting: You will receive the kind of treatment that you prefer which includes: authentic Balinese massage, traditional lulur, herbal steam and natural hydrotherapy among others.
- Natural setting: The resort is set in an orchard where apart from the fruit trees; there will be the sound of insects and the chirping of birds all year round.
- Beauty treatment includes organic facials, foot and full body treatments.
- Modern Jacuzzis are available for your relaxation.
- Accommodation comes in three types: The Balinese Deluxe Rooms, Garden suites and Villa Suite Chalets.
- Ideal location for team building activities.
- Experienced staff gives good and personalized service.
7. Amansari Residence Resort
A 4-star Amansari Residence Resort provides excellent facilities and comfort, catering to suits the guest needs. Located 39.8km away from Legoland, you can still enjoy the theme park and relax in the tranquility of their hotel amenities.
- Spa services: Relax, rejuvenate and revitalise in their in-house spa services that will make you feel energized after a long day of sightseeing.
- Fitness centre: Tone your muscles and work out a few sweats.
- Accommodation have sliding doors that open out to balconies.
- Restaurant: Dine in at their in-house restaurant serving Japanese cuisine and daily breakfast.
- Modern sauna and jacuzzi are available for you to unwind.
- Outdoor activities such as tennis and squash is provided.
Attractions In Legoland Malaysia
Legoland Malaysia is one of the premier theme parks in all of Malaysia and in Asia as well. It is located in Johor Bahru City off the Coastal Highway.
It was the first international theme park in Malaysia and it opened its doors at Iskandar Puteri in Johor on September 15 2012.
Since then its popularity has soared with multitudes of daily visitors all year round. At Legoland Malaysia, there are plenty of things to do and see for people of all ages.
With not less than 80 interactive and exciting rides, shows and activities, this theme park has captivated local and international visitors since its inception.
- Themed sections for ease of access, tour planning and total excitement. These sections are: The Beginning, Miniland, LEGO Kingdoms, LEGO City, LEGO Technic, Land of adventure, and Imagination among others.
- Over 20 spectacular rides in the Water park
- 249 guest rooms which are all themed at Legoland Hotel. There is also a world class swimming pool, fine restaurants and classy bars.
- Shopping at the shopping areas
- Serviced apartments and offices inside Legoland Malaysia
- The Market Restaurant which features Halal dishes for local and international cuisine.
To get to and from all these resorts, you will need a reliable taxi company that is experienced with local and international clients. This will undoubtedly be SGMYTAXI where your choice will not disappoint you all through your visit to Legoland Malaysia and the various resorts near the theme park.