Johor is an excellent place for you to take a vacation.
And it has become a major tourist’s destination in Malaysia.
As a result of the tourism, a number of water parks have sprung up in the area.
Every year it attracts a lot of tourists because of its amazing water themed parks.
Of the water parks that are there, the ones on this list are the best for you to visit!
These water parks have slides that are outstandingly large, in addition to other attractions such as pools for swimming and rafting.
Many of them also offer additional attractions, such as great restaurants, hotels and one even has a spa!
Some of the top water parks in Johor have been listed below:
1. Desaru Coast Adventure Park
2. Legoland Water Park Malaysia
3. Austin Height Water Park
4. Wet World Batu Pahat
5. Tiram Indoor Water Park
6. KSL Dinosaurs Water Park
7. TS Wonderland Indoor Water Theme Park
7 Johor Water Parks To Discover
1. Desaru Coast Adventure Park
The latest and biggest water park in Johor is located along the 17km beachfront of Desaru. The waterpark spans over 3,900 acres of the beach.
In addition, they feature 17 different water slides with a mixture of wet and dry rides that will bring lots of fun for everyone. Tourist can too immerse themselves in the largest wave pool of Asia plus a new ‘steel water coaster’ that is the first in the region!
What’s more, the park is surrounded by exclusive and highly-rated luxury hotels and villa, together with 2 beautiful golf course that has already attracted many golfers and other tourists.
This waterpark is opened on 19 July 2018, now you can enjoy the best rides in Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark!
2. Legoland Water Park Malaysia
This is a LEGO themed park which brings together the fun of Lego building, water themed park and a weekend getaway resort. It’s the complete family holiday destination with multiple water rides and shows.
Legoland Malaysia Water Park promises a truly interactive experience, which involves building with your family and friends. Everything provides a hands on experience so you can build and push, pedal in the water park along with your family.
The center of attraction is the Miniland. This is the area which has tiny representation of Asian landmarks and has used more than 30 million lego bricks in the process. Almost everything here runs on a button, be it an aeroplane or a train and has been designed with a lot of thought and care.
The waterpark is the wet park and has about 20 big slides and about 70 Lego brick models.
The main attractions of the place are Joker Soaker, Build-A-Boat, Wave Pool, Splash Safari and Slide Racers. But that’s not all and the various rides will give you a splashing good time like;
- Joker soaker – is an interactive play area where kids can throw water cannons at each other, with a massive bucket pouring out 350 gallons of water every other minute.
- Build-A-Boat- is another enjoyable medium for kids, where they can build their own boats using Lego bricks. These are made of soft material to avoid getting hurt or any damage.
- Wave pools- is something to be enjoyed with the entire family. Families can ride the approaching waves every few minutes or relax by the sides, or maybe just splash around in the water.
- Duplo Splash Safari – is where kids can splash and zoom around, having the time of their life.
- Slide Racer- is where you race with your friends or family as you zoom down the slide as fast as you can. The thrill ride comes with a soft foam mat to avoid getting hurt.
- Brick Blaster- is where you slide and sway in a huge float as slide down the tunnel in a splashing good time.
- Build-A-Raft River- where you built a raft with all the colourful lego brick laying around the float.
- Imagination Station- where imagination comes to life with interactive activities.
- Red Rush- As the name call it, a thrill ride by rushing down a 312- feet long tunnel on a tube.
- Splash ‘N’ Swirl – is where you spin about here and there on a tube while screaming your lungs out.
- Tidal Tube- is where you feel the rush of sliding down an enclosed tunnel at 240-feet high.
- Twin Chasers- let’s double the trouble by speeding down the enclosed tunnel with thrills and shrills.
- Wave Rider- Enjoy the wave with every turn and twist on the 240-feet open body tunnel.
There are shops which offer any kind of small and big purchase options available;
- The largest collection of LEGO toys that visitors can choose
- LEGO souvenirs like mugs, sweatshirts, and hats
- Costume stores, where you can play out your fairy tale fantasies, and an instant hit with the kids
Food and drinks is plenty with a wide assortment of food suited for all kind of taste buds. These eating joints are affordably priced and perfect way to give the suitable lid to your day of fun. There are both restaurants and kiosks within the premises serving irresistible food and beverage items.
There are stay arrangements available in the Legoland Hotel (or nearby hotel). The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There is also variety of rooms to choose from- Kingdom of adventure, pirates and much more. There is a provision to book online too, with spot discounts and family combos available for weekend visitors.
How To Get To Legoland Malaysia
There are buses which run to Legoland. Aside from buses, private taxi services like SGMYTAXI is easily available. SGMYTAXI booking step is smooth and comes with no hassles.
Book online for a private taxi service at SGMYTAXI from Singapore to Legoland Theme Park Malaysia. The ride is convenient and you don’t have to worry about parking difficulties.
3. Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
Austin Height Water Park is the most recent addition to the already thriving water park scene in Johor, Malaysia. However, it has achieved immense popularity in very little time and is set to become the most sought after destination in Johor.
Though it’s a medium sized theme park, it has seen a lot of visitors and become the popular destination for not only local people but also overseas tourists. The water themed park has in total of 12 outdoor attractions along with various indoor activities. The park promises ample opportunity for fun filled activities.
It also promises some of the most thrilling water slides in the world, which is set to give your adrenaline level a sure rush.
The Austin Heights also has a great customer service to boast of. The staff is friendly, warm and takes care of your needs promptly. The tickets are economically priced making it a popular weekend destination for locals and tourists alike.
How To Get To Austin Heights Theme Park
Easy to get there if you are going by bus or riding down your own car. Another great way is to hire a taxi service. SGMYTAXI provides cross-border service from Singapore to Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park and vice-versa.
4. Wet World Batu Pahat
A very well-known name in the world of water parks in Malaysia. Wet world is part of the Only World Group (OWG) chain of parks and is an absolute delight for all family outings.
It not only promises great quality time with loved ones but doesn’t hurt your pocket either. This chain of water parks is spread all over the country and is an ideal destination for all kind of family functions, be it birthdays or carnivals.
The rides are sure to make not only you but your kids come back again for a little more fun. The artificial wave pools are sure to create the right magic and fun for your young ones.
In addition to all the fun rides, there are other services like the Springs Spa and health care clinics. So there is a bit of everything for all age groups.
There’s a new attraction added to the theme park. Glow Park, the first in Johor is something special for everyone to enjoy the magical experience of watching safari animals, sea creatures and others come to light after sundown. A minimal of MYR8 is required as entrance fee.
The Wet World Batu Pahat aims to cater for families and make the time spent together special. Their efforts are towards providing good living through a day of fun, leisure and good hospitality, leaving you with a memorable experience.
How To Get To Wet World Batu Pahat
The water park is located 15 minutes drive away from Batu Pahat town. SGMYTAXI offers private taxi service from Singapore to Wet World Batu Pahat and vice versa at affordable price. Visitors can avail the services from SGMYTAXI.
5. Tiram Indoor Water Park ( Near Aeon Tebrau City JB)
This is the first indoor water park in Johor. It’s located in the premises of Today’s mall at Kota Tinggi road. This water park can entertain visitors up to 1000 people at a time. The tickets are affordable priced and there are extra fun hours on weekends for all.
The park is located on the ground floor of the mall and has gained immense popularity within months of starting their operations. This is a sea-world themed water park which boasts of 26000 sq. ft. of pool area and water slides. Adult visitors can relax in the Jacuzzi pools too.
The location is easy to reach for tourists as it’s the stop-over point for people travelling from Tuas Checkpoint towards the city. The roads in the area is also a positive addition, especially the Senai-Desaru highway which boasts the smoothest roads in whole of Johor.
How To Get To Tiram Indoor Water Park
Easy to reach as it’s in the heart of the city. There are regular bus and taxi services available. SGMYTAXI provides great taxi services in the area and easily reachable. Call us to get a taxi service.
6. KSL Dinosaur Alive Water Theme Park
The star attraction is as the name suggest is the dinosaur theme of the park. With only museums and amusement parks displaying great dinosaurs and other relics, KSL Dinosaur Water Theme Park enjoys the best of both worlds.
This water park promises life sized dinosaur replicas with amazing light and sound shows, an absolute hit for both kids and the parents.
There are popular family day packages with recreation activities for all members of the family. The package includes aerobic sessions, games, dances and two meals.
The place has something for everyone. KSL Park promises great shopping experience for all:
- Check out items in TESCO for value for money buys
- There are boutiques and jewellery stores to keep busy
- Beauty salons to pamper yourself a bit further
- There are souvenir and gift shops so you can carry back memorabilia’s for all
The dining experience here will not disappoint you either;
- Right grill bars to authentic shanghai food items
- Traditional beverages
- Fast food rice and chicken eateries
- Fine dining restaurants
- Original Taiwanese’s desserts or freshly made snacks.
There are holiday packages available to experience KSL to the fullest. Check out the attractive offers KSL has install for everyone:
- Enjoy at golf bars.
- Check in to all day buffet options.
- Amazing discounts for return visitors and their families
- Combined tours with other amusements parks on Johor.
- Games room with variety of options like video games, table tennis, billiards, carom board games.
- There are gymnasium options available.
- Swimmers can enjoy the beautiful sunset, while taking in the peace and quiet of the surroundings at the rooftop pool.
- There is also a sauna available for destressing and all round rejuvenating.
- Kids can look forward to the Cineplex experience, where they can get to watch movies in 3D.
- There are seminar rooms available for holding conferences, presentations and official meetings at very attractive rates.
Stay options are plenty with the KSL Hotel Resort offering 868 guestrooms for visitors. These rooms aim to provide maximum comfort and great panoramic views.
How To Get To KSL Dinosaur Alive Water Theme Park
The KSL Dinosaurs water park is part of the KSL Resort and is easily reachable by road. Conveniently located in the center of the city and the proximity to the causeway makes it easier to reach. Get in touch with SGMYTAXI Private Car Services for prompt service.
7. TS Wonderland Indoor Water Park In Pasir Gudang, Johor
This is a relatively new water theme park and welcome addition to the other water parks in the Johor region of Southern Peninsula Malaysia. It is ideal for a fun-filled day out for children and adults alike.
It features multiple slides and games to keep everyone busy and excited. Being relatively new, it is still gaining popularity, especially its indoor setting which makes for great fun away from the scorching heat or pelting rain.
It is reasonably priced for the number of fun activities on offer which is one of the reasons why its popularity is rising each day. Also attractive is the fact that admission is free to kids below 75cm and senior citizens above 60 years of age. Safety marshals are situated all over the place to keep everyone having a great time safely.
How To Get To TS Wonderland Indoor Water Park
TS Wonderland is easily accessible by road. You can drive there or better still, hire a private taxi to allow you to be fully energized when you get to the park and a relaxing ride home after all the fun. SGMYTAXI is a leading and professional taxi company that will meet all your expectations when it comes to travelling to and from TS Wonderland.